General Construction Laborer
Company: Fisher Industries
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Fisher Industries is a family of businesses that encompass all
aspects of the aggregate production and heavy civil construction
industries. Our unique, vertically-integrated business model allows
us to handle small projects, large scale operations, and every
tough job in between. Our goal is to provide reliable products and
sustainable solutions for innovative global infrastructure. For
additional information about our company, visit our website at
We are presently seeking an experienced Crusher Operator for our
New River and Florence location. Background in operating other
heavy equipment, loaders, dozers and excavators helpful. This
individual will also be responsible for general laborer duties at
the operation. Individual will be performing service work on
equipment, grounds keeping and other duties as assigned.
- Assists crew leader/operator with operation of crusher. Must be
aware of surroundings, keeping a close watch for any possible
problem, and immediately report any problems to crew
- At all times, crusher laborer will work cautiously to promote a
safe environment for everyone at or around crusher site.
- Remains alert for hazards involved in crusher operation and
observe MSHA and operating rules and regulations.
- Safety, Safety, Safety comply with all company policies,
procedures, and standards of safety
- Assist with setup and tear down of plants.
- Perform general maintenance, inspect, repair, and service
equipment and plant as required or directed by supervisor.
- Grease machinery weekly.
- Clean debris from conveyor belt and around machinery.
- Use of a shovel to move material will be necessary.
- Running equipment and loading when necessary.
- Perform pre-shift inspections on equipment prior to
- General labor duties at the operation performing service work
on equipment, grounds keeping
- Other duties as assigned and assist other craft workers
- Applicant must be at least 18 years old
- Valid Driver's License and reliable transportation to get to
and from work is required
- Acceptable MVR in accordance with Fisher's Company Vehicle
Program policy is required
- M.S.H.A. certificate part 46 or 48 or willingness to obtain
certification - company will pay for certification
- Basic knowledge of welding and using a cutting torch
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug
- Ability to complete work tasks under various adverse weather
conditions including heat in excess of 100 degrees, cold, rain, and
- Ability to operate equipment in adverse weather conditions and
on steep and rough terrains is required
- Ability to repeatedly walk up and down steep and rough terrain
carrying construction materials
- Punctuality is required
- Must be a team player who is willing and able to learn
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs
- Travel will be required
Fisher Industries is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and
an Equal Opportunity Employer of Individuals with Disabilities and
Pre-employment physical and drug testing are required.
If you require an accommodation to apply, please email
...@fisherind.com to request it. This email is only to request an
accommodation to the application process and is not an email to
inquire about your application status.
#ZR Associated topics: carry, crew, helper, housekeeping, labor,
load, maintain, maintenance, unload, worker
Keywords: Fisher Industries, Peoria , General Construction Laborer, Professions , Peoria, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!