Posted on: January 23, 2023
Emergency Pet Hospital is hiring a Veterinary Technician!
- Are you committed and passionate about enriching lives through
remarkable care for pets?
- Do you thrive infast-paced, dynamic, and rewarding work
- Are you a team player who enjoys working together on a team to
provide quality care for pets?We are hiring an exceptional
Veterinary Technician to join our team. If you enjoy patient care
and working in a fast-paced, challenging, interesting, and
collaborative environment, apply today! This is a full-time
position that requires flexibility to work nights and weekends and
holidays.As aVeterinary Technician, you will:
- Triage and obtain patient history
- Identify patients at risk for arrest and initiate CPR
- Place IVC's and advanced catheters like Jugular catheters,
Central Lines or PICC lines.
- Monitor and care for Ventilator Cases
- Workalongsideother skilled technicians and assistants in
providing excellent, advanced medicine to your patients
- Havea passion for mentoring and training other co-workers.
- Feel gratification of nursing critically ill patients back to
health and reunite them with their pet parentsWhyBluePearl?
- Our passion is pets. We offerTrupanionpet insurance and
discounts to our associates for pet treatments, procedures, and
- We encourage you to grow with us. Our associates are leveled by
their skillset and move up in level as they gain more skills and
experience. We are focused on developing our associates into
leaders through talent development programs and leadership
workshops. As a member of Mars Veterinary Health, our associates
have endless opportunities to advance in their career.
- To transform and lead the industry through innovative quality
medicine and care, we understand the importance of continuous
learning. We offer annual continuing education allowance, free
continuing education sessions, our ownBluePearlUniversity for
training, and our clinicians have access to over 2,000 medical
- We value your health and well-being as an associate by
providing you with the following:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options.
- Parental leave benefits
- Flexible work schedules
- 401k and retirement planning
- Time to reset, rewind, and reflect through our paid time off
and floating holiday plans
- A regional licensed social worker who can provide guidance,
advice, and tips/tricks on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle
while working in a fast-paced emergency and specialty care
- We promote a family-like culture in our hospitals. We are all
in this together. We believe in working together to lead the
industry by enriching lives through remarkable care for pets.
BluePearlis committed to a diverse work environment in which all
individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal
opportunityemployerand each applicant will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, national origin,
religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital
status, citizenship status, sexual or affectional preference, or
gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any
other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance oran
accommodationduring the application process because of a
disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to
provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalizedas a
result ofsuch a request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a
Drug Free Workplace.__
Keywords: BluePearl, Peoria , Relief Technician, Professions , Peoria, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!