Company: Sun Solar Solutions Inc.
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Field TechnicianAt Sunsolar Solutions we strive to create a
positive and challenging workplace that promotes excellence and
achievement, and we aim to deliver world class service to our
customers. We are looking for dedicated and motivated professionals
who share that same passion to join our team.
Imagine working in a professionally satisfying job where you have
the opportunity to make a positive impact on our organization and
customers every day. The Service Technician will perform a variety
of field services to customers currently in the solar process.
Including but not limited to; trouble shooting solar systems,
demand management systems and other energy products as needed.
- Perform routine photovoltaic (PV) system maintenance on
modules, arrays, batteries, power conditioning equipment, safety
systems, structural systems, weather sealing, or balance of systems
- Activate photovoltaic (PV) systems to verify system
functionality and conformity to performance expectations.
- Apply weather sealing to array, building, or support
- Identify electrical, environmental, and safety hazards
associated with photovoltaic (PV) installations.
- Document of the completed installation.
- Clean-up of job site.
- Additional duties required as needed.
- Work both inside and outside in all temperatures and climate
conditions in accordance with Heat Stress procedures.
- Work around energized electrical equipment.
- Ability to work in mentally stressful environments: must be
able to react to crises where immediate action is required to
correct or curtail potentially damaging or hazardous
- Daily work expectation requires the ability to perform tasks by
walking, standing, sitting, kneeling, crouching, squatting,
twisting, pushing, pulling, shoveling, climbing, and working with
hand tools (up to 25 pounds) in positions above and below the head,
and extended from the body to complete repairs.
- Lift, carry, position, and use tools and/or equipment (weighing
up to 50 lbs.) in awkward positions.
- Work with and around hazardous and non-hazardous
- Must be able to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) as
- 5 plus years of solar experience required.
- Roof work, construction, or carpentry experience
- Basic computer skills including familiarity with Microsoft
- Customer service skills required.
- Regular, reliable and predictable attendance required.
- Must have a valid state driver's license.
- Must have a clean driving record (example- no DUI in the last 5
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment criminal
background check, driving record check and drug screen.
- Hours may vary depending on the needs of businessJob Type:
Full-timePay: $30.00 - $45.00 per hour DOE
Keywords: Sun Solar Solutions Inc., Peoria , Service Technician, Professions , Peoria, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!