Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) - Peoria/Glendale, AZ
Company: Ally Pediatric Therapy
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Ally Pediatric Therapy, a specialty clinic for children with
autism, is looking for a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to
join our growing team.
Our mission is to be an ally in growth. To do so, we utilize a
unique approach of integrating the principles of applied behavior
analysis (how to teach) with speech-language pathology expertise
(what to teach).
This isn't just a job to us...we go home each day knowing we made a
difference and think about how we can build on that tomorrow.
About the Role:
Individuals who are 2-3 months away from sitting for their exam are
encouraged to apply!
As a BCBA you will plan, develop and monitor treatment and
consultative services to develop and facilitate active, natural
learning using evidence-based treatment methods. You will
collaborate with team members, services providers, families, and
other agencies as appropriate and provides ongoing training and
direct supervision to RBTs. Your work will directly change the
lives of children with autism and their families.
- Conducts ABA program management for children with autism
- Provides direct client services, including initial
- Supervises RBTs and conducts training and coaching
- Collaborate with clients treatment team and families to improve
communicative, social, and behavioral outcomes for all clients,
including Behavior Technicians, Speech-Language Pathologists and
- Facilitate parent training and support families to access
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge and proficiency with a range of clinical approaches
- use professional knowledge and independent judgment to
strategize continuous improvements.
- Strong assessment skills and treatment planning expertise
- Good analytical/critical thinking skills with the ability to
record, track, and analyze therapy progress
- Must have strong positive communication and interpersonal
skills works well with parents, children and other
- Client focus and strong ability to function as a team
- Should be licensed and certified as a Board-Certified Behavior
- Individuals who are 2-3 months away from sitting for their exam
are encouraged to apply
- Must be physically able to perform direct and supervision
- Must be able to administer variety of assessments and write
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a fingerprint clearance
- Must complete 8-hour supervisor training through BACB
- Ability to maintain fingerprint clearance card, CPR & First Aid
- 1+ years of supervised BCBA work experience and 5 years of
behavioral work (with children) experience preferred
- Must hold a valid drivers license and maintain proper current
- $62,500 to $80,000 depending on experience
- Career development and training opportunities
- Medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD & Life
- 401k plan with company match
- Company paid holidays
- Paid time off, paid sick timeby Jobble
Keywords: Ally Pediatric Therapy, Peoria , Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) - Peoria/Glendale, AZ, Professions , Peoria, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!