Posted on: May 3, 2021
Now Hiring! Up to $18.50/hr
*Active CPhT & AZ State Board of Pharmacy License Required*
Interviewing immediately! Don t wait, you can be the next to join
our team as soon as next week!
Please apply to be considered for this great opportunity!
We are offering full-time positions with benefits starting 1st of
the month. Come join us today!
The Pharmacy Warehouse Worker will be hands-on in a start-up
operation of the Pharmacy department in our Phoenix, AZ location.
This person will be someone who is dedicated to providing
outstanding quality and customer experience for Chewy Customers and
Chewy is proud to offer starting wages up to $18.50/hr with
opportunity for increase at 3, 6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 42 and 48
months. We also offer competitive benefits, climate controlled
warehouse, leadership development programs with rapid career growth
potential, state of the art automation, Team Member incentives,
Interviewing immediately! Don t wait, you can be the next Pharmacy
Technician to join our team.
What you ll do:
- Maintain a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with
procedures, rules, and regulations
- Receive and count inbound freight, and store in assigned
- Utilize computers to research customer orders and
- Accurately fill customer orders including selection of correct
medication, counting medication quantity, and labeling
- Package customer orders for shipment and transport/load onto
- Complete inventory cycle counts to verify inventory
- Replenish Pharmacy inventory and non-inventory
- Assist Pharmacists in medication dispensary tasks as
- Participate in additional special projects and perform
additional tasks as assigned
What you'll need:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must maintain a positive attitude in team and safety oriented
- Must have an active National Pharmacist Tech Certification
- Must be able to lift up to 10 pounds, either with or without a
- Must be able to stand/walk for extended periods of time, either
with our without reasonable accommodation
- Must have great attention to detail when filling pharmacy
- Must have basic computer skills
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace
diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
Keywords: Chewy, Peoria , Pharmacy Technician, Professions , Peoria, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!