Driller - Arizona Drilling and Blasting Division
Company: Fisher Industries
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Fisher Industries is a family of businesses that encompass all
aspects of the aggregate production and heavy civil construction
industries. Our unique, vertically-integrated business model allows
us to handle small projects, large scale operations, and every
tough job in between. Our goal is to provide reliable products and
sustainable solutions for innovative global infrastructure. For
additional information about our company, visit our website at
The Driller position is located in Phoenix, AZ. It is a safety
sensitive position responsible for driving and operating drilling
machines to bore holes. Accurately filling out daily drill logs as
well as conducting pre- and post- trip inspections on the
equipment. Travel is required.
- Ability and knowledge to operate drill rig and drilling
- Setup and breakdown of drill sites; preparing equipment,
setting up/taking down barricades, moving aggregate materials
(dirt, rock, sand, etc.), changing out drill rods and casings,
- Maintains daily drilling reports.
- Conducts pre- and post- trip checks on equipment daily and
maintains equipment in safe operating condition.
- Reports any equipment malfunctions/concerns to supervisor and
- Performs any and all general labor duties required by Blasting
- Monitors work area for safety hazards and visual cues while
- Safety, Safety, Safety comply with all company policies,
procedures, and standards of safety.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Applicant must be at least 18 years old.
- Valid Driver's License and reliable transportation to get to
and from work is required.
- Acceptable MVR in accordance with Fisher's Company Vehicle
Program policy is required.
- M.S.H.A. 5000-23 certificate part 48 or willingness to obtain
certification - company will pay for certification.
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug test
and criminal background check.
- Ability to complete work tasks under various adverse weather
conditions including heat in excess of 100 degrees, cold, rain, and
- Ability to operate equipment in adverse weather conditions and
on steep and rough terrains is required.
- Ability to repeatedly walk up and down steep and rough terrain
carrying construction materials.
- Must be a team player who is willing and able to learn.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Fisher Industries is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and
an Equal Opportunity Employer of Individuals with Disabilities and
Pre-employment physical and drug testing are required.
If you require an accommodation to submit an application, please
email ...@fisherind.com to request an accommodation. This email is
only to request an accommodation to the application process and is
not an email to inquire about the status of your application.
Associated topics: compress, ncra, offshore, pipe, pipeline, rep,
repair, representative, roustabout, toolpusher
Keywords: Fisher Industries, Peoria , Driller - Arizona Drilling and Blasting Division, Other , Peoria, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!