Construction Paving Superintendent
Company: Fisher Industries
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Fisher Industries is a vertically integrated family of
businesses that encompasses all aspects of the aggregate and land
development industries. Our goal is to provide innovative products
and sustainable solutions for the world's infrastructure. For
additional information about our company, visit our website at
$1500 Sign-On Bonus!
* Bonuses paid out half after 90 days of employment and the other
half after 6 months of employment
We are currently seeking Paving Superintendent for our Southwest
Region Operations based out of Tempe, AZ.
The Asphalt Paving Superintendent manages all phases of laying
asphalt. The individual will be responsible for ensuring jobs are
completed on schedule, within budget and meet quality expectations.
Position requires extensive overnight travel as work may be at
various location throughout Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada, and
- Strong leadership and ability to oversee entire asphalt paving
operation (Traffic Control, Trucking, Milling and sweeping, Tack,
AC placement, Rolling patterns, compaction requirements and all
other day to day operations on a paving project.
- Primary point of contact for ADOT personnel and asphalt plant
- Communicate and Schedule with subcontractors and suppliers to
keep project on schedule.
- Proactively identify and correct job site hazards and
- Develop and modify work processes to ensure the highest
standards of quality, productivity, and profitability
- Ensure projects are completed on schedule, within budget and
meet quality standards
- Establish, coordinate, review, manage, and adjust all ongoing
production activities and methods for completion of jobs
- Perform all duties within safety guidelines set up by
- Comply, understand, and support company safety policies to
ensure a safe work environment
- Position is in professional field environment which requires
working outside in various weather conditions
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 5 years of asphalt paving management and operations
- Must have a valid Driver's License and clean driving record to
meet company insurance requirements
- Excellent supervisory communication and organizational
- Excellent leadership skills
- Basic knowledge of construction practices, underground pipe and
utilities, minor concrete structures and general grading
- Ability to maintain accuracy in high production environment
Fisher Industries is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and
an Equal Opportunity Employer of Protected Veterans and Individuals
Pre-employment physical and drug testing are required.
If you require an accommodation to submit an application, please
email ...@fisherind.com to request an accommodation. This email is
only to request an accommodation to the application process and is
not an email to inquire about the status of your application.
#ZR Associated topics: administrator, construction, custom, gcc,
healthcare, project manager, public works, site, site supervisor,
Keywords: Fisher Industries, Peoria , Construction Paving Superintendent, Other , Peoria, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!