Company: TYR Tactical
Posted on: September 16, 2023
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION: TYR Tactical creates tactical gear with
a commitment to the men and women who defend our country firmly in
mind. The functionality and durability at the core of our tactical
equipment has sparked a revolution in our industry, and made us a
leader in the field of tactical gear manufacturers. You'll be
excited at the unparalleled designs we've brought to the field of
military equipment, and at the incredible enhanced performance of
the equipment you'll bring into the field. Our gear reduces weight,
minimizes bulk and increases durability, keeping soldiers
well-protected as they carry out their duties.POSITION: Lead
Custodian/Janitor DescriptionJoin Our TYR Tactical Team! There is
no greater feeling than knowing the work you do has a direct impact
on the lives of those who use and depend on our products. As a
member of TYR Tactical your work will be vital in driving our
mission forward. Daily, you will contribute to the development,
manufacturing, and distribution of cutting-edge products that
enhance the capabilities of military personnel, law enforcement,
first responders, and other brave individuals who protect and serve
communities across the world. Our talented and experienced team is
passionate about providing the highest quality gear that can be
trusted in the most high-stress and demanding situations. If you
are seeking a career where your work truly matters, where you can
have a direct impact on the success and safety of those who serve
communities, and where innovation is encouraged, we welcome you to
join the TYR Tactical team! We have a vacancy in our team for a
Janitor. You will perform a variety of maintenance and cleaning
tasks to keep the building looking perfect. To work well in this
role you should have basic building maintenance knowledge and
experience cleaning. Duties & Responsibilities:
- General cleaning of the building and keeping it maintained and
in good condition.
- Vacuum, sweep, and mop floors.
- Cleaning and stock restrooms.
- Clean up spills with appropriate equipment.
- Perform minor repairs.
- Notify supervisors or managers of major repairs.
- Collect and dispose of trash.
- Complete tasks in a timely manner with minimal
- Keep cleaning supplies in stock by notifying purchasing.
- Willingness to be a team player, dedicated to quality work and
maintaining an excellent attendance record
- PM21 POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Ability to manage your time efficiently.
- Must be experienced in standard cleaning procedures and mixing
- Must be able to read and understand labels and instructions
particularly on the use and application of cleaning chemicals and
- Work well when supervisors are not present.
- Ability to lift at least 25 pounds.
- Handle basic maintenance, building repairs, cleaning and other
- Able to work safely with a variety of cleaning supplies.
- High school diploma. Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, & Short-Term Disability
Insurance offered after 90 days.
- Company paid $15,000 Life Insurance Policy.
- 401(k) Plan.
- Paid Vacation and Holidays, including a week off at Christmas,
- 40 hours Sick Time after 90 days
- Growth Opportunities
- Able to use basic cleaning equipment Physical Demands: The
Custodian position is a physically demanding one, requiring long
periods of standing, walking, and lifting heavy objects as well as
a great deal of stretching and bending.EXEMPT/NON-EXEMPT:
ExemptFULL-TIME/PART-TIME: Full-TimeLOCATION: AZ, PeoriaPAY RATE:
16.00-18.00EOE STATEMENT: We are an equal employment opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: TYR Tactical, Peoria , Lead Custodian/Janitor, Other , Peoria, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!