Ford Warranty Administrator (In Dealer)
Company: Peoria Ford
Posted on: May 28, 2023
ONSITE WARRANTY ADMINISTRATOR
Ford Automotive Warranty Administrator - Summary
Prepares, records and submits warranty claims to the factory and/or
distributor and reconciles them accordingly.
- Above average industry pay
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Vision Discount Program
- 401K Plan + Match
- Flexible hours (work/life balance accommodations)
- Paid time off and vacation
- Growth opportunities
- Company outings & meals
- Tuition reimbursement to further education
- Paid Training to develop hard skills
- Long term job security
- Paid Sick Leave
- Life insurance w/AD&D Feature
- Paid Family Leave
- Employee vehicle purchase plans
- Employee Assistance Program / Access to mental health
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Discounts on products and services
- Free lunches/ meal reimbursement
Ford Automotive Warranty Administrator - Essential Duties
- Processes warranty claims on a timely basis for each franchise
- Processes all warranty paperwork to ensure proper
- Verifies criteria required by factory or distributor.
- Reconciles all warranty receivables with payments through the
appropriate accounting schedule.
- Posts credits on computer.
- Resubmits all rejected claims promptly or receives
authorization to write them off.
- Follows up on payment of outstanding claims.
- Tracks warranty parts by tagging with repair order number, date
of replacement and date on which part may be disposed of.
- Arranges for parts to be shipped to the factory or distributor
or to be scrapped.
- Files and maintains all service records as required by the
- Keeps informed of all factory recalls and bulletins.
- Assists with body shop warranty claims as needed.
- Assists with the cashier and telephone duties as needed.
- Assists with any clerical needs as directed by the fixed
operations manager or the controller.
- Maintains a professional appearance and a neat work area.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Other tasks as assigned
Keywords: Peoria Ford, Peoria , Ford Warranty Administrator (In Dealer), Other , Peoria, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...