Company: TYR Tactical
Posted on: January 27, 2023
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION: TYR Tactical creates tactical gear with
a commitment to the men and women who defend our country firmly in
mind. The functionality and durability at the core of our tactical
equipment has sparked a revolution in our industry, and made us a
leader in the field of tactical gear manufacturers. You'll be
excited at the unparalleled designs we've brought to the field of
military equipment, and at the incredible enhanced performance of
the equipment you'll bring into the field. Our gear reduces weight,
minimizes bulk and increases durability, keeping soldiers
well-protected as they carry out their duties.
Summary of Position:
A process whereas separate but related items are grouped together,
packaged and supplied as one unit/product. Kitters are responsible
for working on a kitting table and assembling various forms of
tactical gear into completed kits for the customer. This position
involves standing for hours at a time on concrete floors.
Note: Must be able to work overtime.
Pay starts at $14/hr
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Hand assembly of components, hardware, and parts when making
- Follow detailed procedures to perform routine packing
- Standing in one spot, picking parts needed for the kits.
- Following written and verbal instructions from pick tickets
assigned to each customer's job.
- Poly bagging/heat sealing, sorting, product labeling, bagging,
repacking, tape boxes and shrink wrapping.
- Visually inspecting parts being packed for quality.
- Serve as positive role model to peers for safe work practices
- Report material shortages
- Perform other related duties as assigned.PM21
POSITION REQUIREMENTS: Qualifications:
- Ability to work independently with minimum direct
- Experience following detailed directions and communicating with
supervisors and coworkers.
- Strong time management skills.
- Flexible; Ability to adapt quickly to changes or restructure of
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is regularly required to stand and walk for extended
periods of time.
- Health, dental, Vision, Voluntary life insurance, and
short-term disability offered after 90 days
- $15,000 company paid life insurance policy
- 40 Hours Sick Time
- Paid Holidays including a week off at Christmas
LOCATION: AZ, Peoria
PAY RATE: $14.00
EOE STATEMENT: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: TYR Tactical, Peoria , Kitter/Assembler, Other , Peoria, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!