Spiritual Care Coordinator/Bereavement Coordinator
Company: Heritage Communities
Posted on: January 26, 2023
ID: OCAZ011620231Department: OnCare - ArizonaCommunity Location:
OnCare AZ - 6775 W. Happy Valley RdCity and State: Peoria, AZHours:
PRN - Flexible Schedule
"Caring for those that once cared for us is one of life's greatest
We are looking for a Spiritual Care Coordinator to provide
spiritual support to our patients and their loved ones.
- Build strong relationships in a positive team environment
throughout the community we serve.
- Assures spiritual assessment of patients and
families/caregivers in the hospice program and appropriate services
are rendered in a timely manner.
- Facilitates the development of the individualized the plan of
care by participating in the comprehensive assessment to meet
identified spiritual needs.
- Maintains records of spiritual care services utilization and
related activities for quality assurance, program development, and
policies and procedures review and revision.
- Collaborates in planning of periodic memorial services to meet
the needs of personnel, volunteers, and community clergy/spiritual
counselors working with the hospice team.
Our SCC Have:
- A Bachelor's or graduate degree. Accredited seminary or school
of theology preferred.
- Hospice experience preferred.
- The ability to accept different lifestyles, cultures, beliefs,
and values while working in an interfaith setting.
- Knowledge of and commitment to hospice philosophy of
- A valid Drivers license and access to an insured and good
Come Join Our Team!
For more information contact us at
Call us at: 402-578-0789
Keywords: Heritage Communities, Peoria , Spiritual Care Coordinator/Bereavement Coordinator, Other , Peoria, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!