Company: TYR Tactical
Posted on: January 25, 2023
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION: TYR Tactical creates tactical gear with
a commitment to the men and women who defend our country firmly in
mind. The functionality and durability at the core of our tactical
equipment has sparked a revolution in our industry, and made us a
leader in the field of tactical gear manufacturers. You'll be
excited at the unparalleled designs we've brought to the field of
military equipment, and at the incredible enhanced performance of
the equipment you'll bring into the field. Our gear reduces weight,
minimizes bulk and increases durability, keeping soldiers
well-protected as they carry out their duties.POSITION:
Material/Fabric Cutter DescriptionPrecision cutting of fabrics,
both soft fabrics and hard plastics. Detailed oriented and careful
handling of the tools. No specific educational qualifications, but
must be responsible and reliable. Willing to train right person
with CAN-DO attitude!! Pay starts at $14.00-$15.00/hr Duties &
- Responsible for spreading, marking and cutting fabric
- Verify that batches have been transferred on correct
- Working knowledge of fabrics, linings, etc. with the ability to
contribute to identifying potential fabric problems.
- Organized and can prioritize cutting according to needs of
- Good knowledge of the usage of various cutting tools
- Experienced in working with different raw materials: soft
fabrics, hard plastics.
- Willingness to be a team player, dedicated to quality work and
maintaining an excellent attendance record. POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to listen, learn and communicate with supervisor and
coworkers and take direction.
- Follow directions
- Time management to meet daily tasks and time-lines.
- Results oriented.
- Flexible and able to quickly adapt to changes or restructure of
priorities. A history of using band saws, table saw, jig saw, or
other cutting tools a plus but not required! Physical Demands:
- Required to stand for 8-12 hours while operating hand
- Safely and efficiently handle and move raw materials weighing
up to 60 lbs to designated areas The physical demands described
here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions. Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, & Short-Term Disability
Insurance offered after 90 days.
- Company paid $15,000 Life Insurance Policy.
- 401(k) Plan.
- Paid Vacation and Holidays, including a week off at Christmas,
- 40 hours Sick Time after 90 days
- Growth Opportunities EXEMPT/NON-EXEMPT:
Non-ExemptFULL-TIME/PART-TIME: Full-TimeLOCATION: AZ, PeoriaPAY
RATE: $14.00-$15.00 DOEEOE STATEMENT: We are an equal employment
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status or any other characteristic protected by
Keywords: TYR Tactical, Peoria , Material/Fabric Cutter, Other , Peoria, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!