Hard Armor Tech
Company: TYR Tactical
Posted on: January 25, 2023
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION: TYR Tactical creates tactical gear with
a commitment to the men and women who defend our country firmly in
mind. The functionality and durability at the core of our tactical
equipment has sparked a revolution in our industry, and made us a
leader in the field of tactical gear manufacturers. You'll be
excited at the unparalleled designs we've brought to the field of
military equipment, and at the incredible enhanced performance of
the equipment you'll bring into the field. Our gear reduces weight,
minimizes bulk and increases durability, keeping soldiers
well-protected as they carry out their duties.POSITION: Hard Armor
- HIGH ENERGY Hard Armor Technician will be a self-motivated,
committed person with a strong desire to help the company achieve
excellent reliability and efficiency in production operations.
- Working in a fast-pace warehouse/manufacturing environment with
the ability to multitask.Pay starts at $14-$15/hr depending on
experience Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for hard armor and shield assembly
- Understand and interpret work instructions, and other
instructions written or verbal, to complete assembly of armor goods
according to established guidelines and quality standards.
- Responsible for spreading, marking and cutting material.
- Organized and can prioritize cutting according to needs of
- Good knowledge of the usage of various cutting tools
- Experienced in working with different raw materials: soft
fabrics, hard plastics.
- Required to stand for 8-12 hours while operating hand
- Safely and efficiently handle and move raw materials weighing
up to 60lbs to designated areasPM21POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Willingness to be a team player, dedicated to quality work and
maintaining an excellent attendance record
- Listen, learn and communicate with supervisor and
- Take direction
- Manage daily tasks and meet time-lines
- Adapt quickly to changes or restructure of priorities.
***Experience using band saw, table saw, jig saw, and various shop
cutting tools a PLUS*** Physical Demands:
- Requires standing for extended periods of time
- Requires frequent walking, bending, reaching above shoulder
level, and balancing.
- Requires occasional climbing, stooping, kneeling, squatting,
crouching, or crawling.
- Requires occasional lifting, push, pulling and carrying weight
up to 50 pounds.
- Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity. The
physical demands described here are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to sit for extended periods of time. Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, & Short-Term Disability
Insurance offered after 90 days.
- Company paid $15,000 Life Insurance Policy.
- 401(k) Plan.
- Paid Vacation and Holidays, including a week off at Christmas,
- 40 hours Sick Time after 90 days
- Growth Opportunities EXEMPT/NON-EXEMPT:
Non-ExemptFULL-TIME/PART-TIME: Full-TimeLOCATION: AZ, PeoriaPAY
RATE: $14.00-$15.00 DOEEOE STATEMENT: We are an equal employment
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status or any other characteristic protected by
Keywords: TYR Tactical, Peoria , Hard Armor Tech, Other , Peoria, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!