Shipping & Receiving Associate
Company: TYR Tactical
Posted on: January 25, 2023
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION: TYR Tactical creates tactical gear with
a commitment to the men and women who defend our country firmly in
mind. The functionality and durability at the core of our tactical
equipment has sparked a revolution in our industry, and made us a
leader in the field of tactical gear manufacturers. You'll be
excited at the unparalleled designs we've brought to the field of
military equipment, and at the incredible enhanced performance of
the equipment you'll bring into the field. Our gear reduces weight,
minimizes bulk and increases durability, keeping soldiers
well-protected as they carry out their duties.POSITION: Shipping &
Receiving Associate DescriptionThis position processes various
shipping and receiving duties including receiving and distributing
all incoming packages, raw materials and finished goods. Starting
Pay $14.00-$16.00/hour Depending on Experience Duties &
- Responsible to make arrangement for pick-up by the specified
- Experience in high volume Distribution, using carriers such as
FedEx, UPS, USPS, Freight Forwarders, Etc.
- Experience with Domestic and International shipments,
commercial invoices, NAFTA, HS codes, import and export
- Responsible for keeping an adequate supply of shipping
materials on hand at all times.
- Required to forward a requisition for shipping materials to the
Department Supervisor for approval.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly
condition and follow prescribed safety regulations.
- Verifies and keeps records on incoming and outgoing shipments
and prepares items for shipment.
- Determines method of shipment, utilizing knowledge of shipping
procedures, routes and rates.
- Affixes shipping labels on packed cartons.
- Routes items to departments.
- Examines outgoing shipments to ensure shipment meet
- Perform other shipping and receiving duties as assigned.
- Ability to listen, learn and communicate with Manager,
Supervisors, Leads and coworkers.
- Ability to take direction
- Driven: Able to manage daily tasks and meet time-lines.
- Focused: Able to focus on results.
- Felxible: Able to adapt quickly to changes or restructure of
priorities. Physical Demands: The physical demands described here
are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of
this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk, and
sit for extended periods of time.EXEMPT/NON-EXEMPT:
Non-ExemptFULL-TIME/PART-TIME: Full-TimeLOCATION: AZ, PeoriaPAY
RATE: $14.00-$16.00 per hourEOE STATEMENT: We are an equal
employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status or any other characteristic protected by
Keywords: TYR Tactical, Peoria , Shipping & Receiving Associate, Other , Peoria, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!