BCBA - Center Based in Peoria, AZ $10,000 Signing Bonus
Company: Centria Healthcare
Posted on: January 16, 2023
Centria Autism is the largest provider of Applied Behavior
Analysis (ABA) for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
across the state of Michigan, with services in 12 other states. Our
mission is to help every child living with autism to develop,
pursue and achieve their own goals and dreams through high-quality
ABA Therapy and support.
Who We Are Looking For
Centria is looking to hire compassionate, professional, and
flexible clinicians to support individuals with various needs.
Ideal candidates are independent, forward-thinking, and
solution-oriented individuals who are passionate about both the
science of behavior and the families we serve.
- Receive One-of-a-kind Supervising Clinician Mentorships from
our dedicated clinical excellence team.
- Innovative ABA-based assessment and treatment practices,
including but not limited to Practical Functional Assessment and
- Comprehensive Treatment Package and Framework to support a
family-directed treatment plans.
- Opportunities for career development and advanced
- Dedicated clinician-led data collection software that provides
prediction models to ensure successful clinical outcomes.
- Defy Community Clinicians Membership - receive monthly
community mentorship, CE training, and work-related stress support
Why work for Centria?
- Company-wide shift towards PFA/SBT therapy model that includes
1-on-1 mentorship program, with continued training and special case
support starting at onboarding
- Yearly tropical vacation (after one year) for the employee +1
(all inclusive - airfare, lodging, drinks/food)
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits, including a 401k
with match and quarterly bonus plan.
- Fast-growing organization with career paths to become a Lead,
Clinical Director, or Area Vice President
- Company car for in-home clinicians after 6 months of
- Innovating ABA services with state-of-the art therapy
- Dedicated Support Center to assist you and your technicians
with the resolution of administrative issues.
- Work/life balance support through exclusive Defy Team Clinician
Membership program that provides CE training, mentorship, and
- Company-focus on technician retention
- $1500 annual CEU reimbursement
- Free Centria-hosted quarterly CEU events
- Company laptop issued for business and personal use and $35
cell phone reimbursement
- 401K with 3% employer match
- Health, dental and vision benefits, 15 days PTO, 7 paid
- $100 per quarter for office supplies, $75 per new client,
$10/month for each client to purchase supplies as needed
Centria Clinical Values
Centria Clinical Values include the "Foundational Values" and
"Transformative Values". Each is interconnected and represent our
core values as well as where our services are oriented towards to
- Embrace every moment
The Supervising Clinician will provide support to individuals and
their families by coordinating and providing Applied Behavior
Analysis, function analyses and assessment, behavior acquisition
and reduction procedures, and adaptive life skills. This position
is considered a leadership role within Centria. The ideal candidate
will develop a client's treatment plans and supervise Behavior
Technicians to implement such programs. Behavior Technicians will
rely on their BCBA to assist them in overcoming challenges and
answering questions about their day-to-day client interactions.
Solid communication skills and openness to feedback are necessary.
The Supervising Clinician should be organized and self-sufficient
to perform in this role successfully.
Success measures include clinical outcomes, client retention,
behavior technician engagement and retention, and overall team
Activities Include But Are Not Limited To
- Provide clinical oversight to clientele to drive compliance and
retention to achieve optimal outcomes.
- Train, manage, and retain a team of Behavior Technicians who
directly report to the Supervising Clinician.
- Engage parents in ABA therapy to improve client outcomes
- Develop child-specific behavior plans in accordance with the
principles of ABA therapy.
- Attend corporate meetings and training as scheduled.
- Provide supervision for staff seeking board certification in
behavior analysis or registered behavior technician.
- Promote the growth of Centria's mission and values and assist
in the pursuit of collaborative opportunities within the field and
- Demonstrate commitment to the families we support.
- Promote the growth of Centria Healthcare and assist in the
pursuit of business opportunities.
- Develop own professional skill through participation in
continued education, advanced trainings, and mentorship provided by
While performing the duties of this job, the team member may be
exposed to a client who exhibits physically aggressive behavior,
which can include kicking, pinching, punching, biting, etc. The
team member may have to use appropriate behavior management
techniques with a client under such circumstances. Such a response
requires agility, quick reflexes, and the ability to use physically
evasive movement. The team member will be required to stand, walk,
sit, grasp, reach, bend, kneel, crouch, squat, hear, type, and
write. The team member will also be exposed to normal office
conditions and usual office equipment such as phone, computer,
copiers, files, etc. The team member must be able to independently
push, pull, lift, move, and carry objects weighing up to
thirty-five (35) lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this
job include near, far, and field of vision.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, Veteran status, or disability status. This job description
is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills,
efforts, duties, responsibilities, or working conditions associated
with the position. Centria reserves the right to amend this job
description at any time, with or without written notice.
Keywords: Centria Healthcare, Peoria , BCBA - Center Based in Peoria, AZ $10,000 Signing Bonus, Other , Peoria, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!