Migration Technical Architect - Remote
Company: Siemens Corporation
Posted on: January 15, 2023
Migration Technical Architect
Do you want to "build a better tomorrow" by changing the world
through cloud digitalization with an outstanding software
Siemens, one of the worlds most recognized brands, and the
fast-growing Digital Industry software division is actively
recruiting Technical Architects for our Migration Practice. This
team moves critical digital data enabling meaningful solutions and
bold innovations with impact on our customers, partners, societies
at large, and our planet.
As a Siemens Technical Architect, you will architect, lead and
drive migration projects while building positive relationships with
project and customer teams helping them realize their industry
vision of digital twins. This position requires excellent skills in
interpersonal communications, process improvement, as well as
configuration of software.
As part of the Professional Services team, you will work with
Consultants, Solution Architects, Project Managers, Industry
Experts and Product Development teams to ensure success.
* Leverage Siemens industry standard methodologies, templates, and
tools for moving legacy data.
* Migrating data to pre-architected cloud solutions to address the
customers' business requirements.
* Responsible for the consulting and technical expertise in data
extraction, translation, and loading (ETL), into Teamcenter.
* Deliver on project activities to maintain scope, cost, schedule
* Communicate project processes and progress by interacting with
the project team/project management to support customer needs and
support customer adoption.
Who we are looking for...
* Good communication skills at different levels throughout an
* Strong customer and support skills and must be a
* Willingness and ability to travel approximately 25%.
* BS degree in Computer Science, Mechanical, Manufacturing, or
equivalent technical field experience.
* Minimum two years of experience implementing or supporting
Siemens Teamcenter Product Lifecycle Management software or other
PDM/PLM systems such as Enovia, Windchill, Aras, PDM
* Minimum one year of experience with legacy data migration, ETL
tools or SQL, mapping, data validation.
* Experience in SQL required.
* Experience with C++, Visual Basic .NET, and XML or the ability to
easily pick up and understand object-oriented programming
* Scripting knowledge in Windows, Perl, Python, or Linux.
* Familiarity with Teamcenter site consolidations or classic
* CAD data migration, and Cloud experience is a plus.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in
the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer
sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in
the United States.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to their
race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status,
ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to
ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy,
genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender
identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection
status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable
discharge from military service, and other categories protected by
federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from
discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay
Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices
about their personal information. To learn more, click here.
Keywords: Siemens Corporation, Peoria , Migration Technical Architect - Remote, Other , Peoria, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!