Security Specialist - Night Shift
Company: GardaWorld Security Services U.S.
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Security Officer - Now Hiring!
You've got the right skills. What you need is the right opportunity
to unleash your potential. We agree, and we're hiring!
Every day is different at GardaWorld with diverse work assignments
and flexible schedules. We are leaders in Professional training
programs that cover every aspect of delivering world class security
services. And every industry counts on us because we're the very
best at what we do. Perhaps you are, too.
In our complex world today, GardaWorld stands out as the largest
privately owned security services company in the world. We're
experts at protecting people and assets. We're also growing
everywhere and expanding in multiple locations. If you're a sharp,
talented, self-confident individual who excels in customer service,
you can build a future here. We give you all the tools you need to
expand your skills and grow your career with exceptional
opportunities for advancement. You can stand out - and thrive -
here, too, as a Security Specialist.
At GardaWorld, we know your compensation is important so we provide
competitive hourly starting rates for every market we're in. We're
growing our team here in Phoenix, Arizona.
Compensation: $22 / hour
Shift: Sunday thru Tuesday and Every other Saturday 3rd shift 6:00
p.m. to 6:00 a.m. (40 hours FT)
About the job:
The Security Specialist is responsible for assisting the Security
Site Supervisor in the day-to-day operations of the property.
Duties may include assignments to access control stations utilizing
both metal detector and or x-ray equipment, a Security Command
Center, Reception Desk, and or Rover duties in an outdoor
environment. These functions are performed under the direction of
the Security Site Supervisor or Strategic Account Manager.
- Provide exceptional customer service to employees and visitors
arriving at the property. Assisting with inquiries and
- Assist the Security Site Supervisor to ensure compliance with
all policies and procedures that relate to the security department,
as well as local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
- Enforce safety, health, and security priorities.
- Assist with keeping the property safe, clean, and
- Operate a motor vehicle to perform inspections of property
perimeter and grounds.
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities such as
equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized
persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Warn persons of rule infractions or violations and apprehend or
evict violators from premises.
- Guide employee or visitors to exits or provide other
instructions or assistance in case of an emergency.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Client Security Manager or
- Maintain certification for CPR, First Aid, AED.
- Provide basic security services, key control, patrols, event
- Respond professionally in any and every emergency safety
situation. Write comprehensive incident reports and conduct
- Assist with follow-up on investigations.
- You have a high school education or equivalent (GED)
- You're able to ace (and pass) an extensive screening
- If you have Security, Military, Law Enforcement experience -
- You have an active Arizona Guard Card license
- Driver's License required
- Ability to lift 25 to 50 pounds on occasion
If you want a real career opportunity where you're part of a
dynamic supportive team that's dedicated to your success, check us
out. We're a global organization that embraces our cultural
diversity and we promote engagement, communication, and sharing
ideas across all our teams. At GardaWorld, you'll have plenty of
room to grow - and that's just for starters. Explore your future
with us today.
Work today, get paid today, with DailyPay!
GardaWorld offers DailyPay - a voluntary benefit that allows you to
access your pay on day 1 of work.
If you're hired for a role at GardaWorld, you'll never have to wait
for a paycheck again! DailyPay's most used features include:
- PAY: Get instant access to your money as you earn it
- SAVE: Automatically save a portion of every paycheck
- BALANCE ALERTS: Track your real-time earnings & budget for
upcoming bills or expenses
Keywords: GardaWorld Security Services U.S., Peoria , Security Specialist - Night Shift, Other , Peoria, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!