Company: Southwest Rock Products
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionArcosa Aggregates is actively seeking applicants
for a Crushing and Screening Plant Operator to fill our growth. The
ideal candidate will operate a crushing and screening plant while
maximizing material production and minimizing plant interruptions
and/or breakdowns. The applicant may also be used in performing
other work assignments such as clean-up and operation of mobile
equipment including loaders to cover vacations, absenteeism or
other production requirements (if necessary).Functions/Duties:
- Perform general maintenance, minor repairs and regular service
on crushing and screening equipment daily as directed by
- Perform proper workplace examinations to minimize safety
hazards and identify mechanical issues.
- Assist the plant Supervisor with record keeping and daily
production schedules for submitting reports on production and
- General cleanliness of assigned equipment.
- Perform pre-shift inspection, maintain equipment
repairs/maintenance records and ensure that records are turned in
to your supervisor.
- Assist with safety audits.
- Some local travel within the valley may be required.
- Must be qualified to work in a safety sensitive
- Perform other related duties as required.Knowledge, Skills &
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing.
- Meet attendance schedule with dependability and
- Welding/torch cutting experience desired but not required.Must
be able to pass both the Pre-Employment Drug testing and physical
along with random, on the spot drug testing through out the
year.Work Environment/Physical Demands:
- Must be able to meet all MSHA safety requirements and adhere to
company safety policies.
- Must be able to complete work tasks under various adverse
weather conditions including heat in excess of 100 degrees, cold
- Typical work schedule consists of day time hours Monday through
Friday, but may be required to work overtime, nights and or
- Must be able to stand, walk, or sit for extended periods of
time; grip, climb, reach, shovel, squat, crawl, or pull, push, as
well as, bend and lift up to 80 pounds.Benefits:
- Health Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life insurance, Short and Long Term disability paid for by
- Boot program
- Free uniforms after completing 30 days of employment.
- Paid Holidays (11 paid days after 30 days of employment)
- 401k Program after 60 days of employment
- 40 Hours PTOMSHA training providedPowered by
Keywords: Southwest Rock Products, Peoria , Crusher Operator, Other , Peoria, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!