Company: The Montecito Senior Living - Food Service
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Server Reports To: Culinary Director or Dining Room
Promotes rich living experiences for residents living within the
community, promoting the Art--gan "Celebrating the Art of Life"
philosophy. Responsible for
effectively taking orders from residents and visitors and
delivering food to tables when ready. May also be responsible for
assisting with service for special
events/community events. Responsible for maintaining and promoting
the integrity of the First Impressions Program. --
- Possess a current Food Service Handler's Card if required.
- Experience in foodservice is preferred.
- Complete educational requirements as required per community and
- Able to withstand sudden temperature changes from the heat of
the kitchen or the cold of the freezer.
- Able to taste and smell food to determine quality and
- May be required to have a negative COVID-19 test on file. --
Duties and Responsibilities: --
- Greet residents and visitors in a friendly and professional
- Take resident and visitor orders for food/beverages.
- Deliver beverages immediately upon ordering.
- Deliver prepared food to table as soon as ready for
- Check with diners after food delivery to assure that food is
acceptable and, if not, make suggestions and solve the problems
associated with the food served.
- This may include taking food back to the kitchen for
- Washing table tops and condiment containers after every
- Washing edges and legs of tables, and chairs including the
arms, seats, backs and legs of chairs after every meal.
- Vacuuming dining room after each meal. JB.0.00.LN
Keywords: The Montecito Senior Living - Food Service, Peoria , Server, Other , Peoria, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!