Company: D. C. Taylor Co.
Posted on: November 12, 2021
JOB SUMMARYA D. C. Taylor Co. Roof Technician is involved in all
aspects of the roofing trade, from tear-off to repair and
maintenance. Primary roofing systems installed include TPO, PVC,
modified bitumen, and EPDM. A roof technician installs roof-related
sheet metal including gutters and downspouts, gravel stop, drip
edge, gable trim, and copings. The Roof Technician's duties may
include, but are not limited to:
- Remove and install commercial roofing systems in a safe and
- Ensure that the project is completed according to D. C. Taylor
Co. policies under the direction of the Project Supervisor
- Assure that all work is completed per code and per customer
- Keep the work area safe and maintained with good housekeeping
- Attend regular meetings to discuss the weekly schedule and
stress the importance of jobsite safety.
- Roofing field experience, formal education, or a combination of
- High school education or GED required.
- Knowledge of OSHA safety requirements and other job-related
responsibilities; OSHA 10-Hour certification a plus.
- Current, valid driver's license required.
- Must be capable of the strenuous activity required to tear off,
carry, and dispose of roofing material.
D. C. Taylor Co. is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: D. C. Taylor Co., Peoria , Commercial Roofer, Other , Peoria, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!