Posted on: November 11, 2021
Location: Peoria, AZ
Hours: Full-time, part-time, and weekend
What we're looking for:
Honor hires amazing caregivers to provide non-medical in-home
care for older adults. Do you have experience in paid caregiving?
Are you compassionate, patient, caring, and reliable? Do you feel a
calling to help others? If so, we'd love to hear from you.
- Minimum of 6 months of paid caregiving experience for
OR one of the following certifications: CNA, HHA, LVN
- Must be 21 years or older
- In-State Driver's License
- CPR and First Aid certifications
What you get as an Honor employee:
You'll get access to more convenient and flexible hours, better
pay for better performance, and the real-time information you need
to care for your clients. We believe that happy caregivers provide
better care to clients. And that's our top priority at Honor.
We're also committed to keeping you safe during COVID-19. You'll
be provided with a thermometer, and have access to masks and PPE
for every shift. We'll also pay for your flu shot (if needed).
- $100 Signing Bonus after working 20 hours in your first 14
- Weekly pay, direct deposits available
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits & 401K, based on
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Paid sick leave
- Generous referral bonus program
- Holidays paid at the rate of 1.5x
- Paid orientation and training
- 24/7 support
We treat our caregivers like true professionals—that's why we
call them Care Pros. You care for others, let Honor care for
Keywords: Honor, Peoria , Caregiver, Other , Peoria, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!