Company: Gentle Dental
Posted on: October 9, 2021
Full-time General Dentist Opportunity in Peoria
At Gentle Dental, we value our teammate’s smile as much as our
Our vision is to provide exceptional, lifelong, integrated oral
healthcare services. We enhance the quality of our patients’ lives
by providing accessible oral healthcare, which is paramount to
overall health and wellbeing.
Our culture is based on innovation and providing a wellness
approach to Dentistry to improve clinical results and consistently
generate predictable treatment outcomes. We focus on a
commitment to patient care, operational and clinical excellence,
personal accountability, building relationships, and seeking out
innovative and creative approaches to support our patients and
It’s the whole idea of group dentistry, reimagined to provide
Doctors and Clinicians with the right balance of autonomy and
support for all stages of their career, focused on the best
interests of patients.
Come join our team and make a difference in the lives of the
people in your community!
- Full team of in house Board eligible, or Certified, specialists
to support your specialty needs
- Predominantly PPO practice
- Comprehensive dental office
- 28% + of production based on experience
- Guaranteed compensation in first 60 days
- Target compensation of 180K+
- Monday- Friday, Some Saturdays
- 8am to 5pm
- 14155 N 83rd Ave, Bldg 3, ste 113, Peoria, AZ 85381
- Open to New Grads, but experience preferred
- Accredited Dental School Graduate
- Current applicable State Dental License (or the ability to
acquire one by time of employment)
- Other licenses/certifications such as CPR, DEA, NPI
We focus on a commitment to patient care, operational and
clinical excellence, personal accountability, building
relationships, and seeking out innovative and creative approaches
to support our patients and teams.
Keywords: Gentle Dental, Peoria , General Dentist, Other , Peoria, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!