Sr Philanthropy Officer - Major Gifts
Company: Phoenix Children's Hospital
Posted on: September 10, 2021
Posting Note: Reporting to the Senior Director,
Individual Giving, the Sr. Philanthropy Officer (SPO) will be a
seasoned major gifts fundraiser responsible for securing individual
gifts with an emphasis on $100,000 and above. Success will be
achieved by building long term donor partnerships and demonstrating
that all levels of philanthropic support are leveraged to realize
maximum impact for Phoenix Children's mission. The ideal candidate
will be energetic and Education and Experience Requirements:
**Minimum of 7 years in fundraising, development or related field
in a non-profit environment. Experience in a medical or academic
development setting strongly encouraged **Bachelor's degree or
Master's in business, philanthropy or related field **Demonstrated
success in building long term philanthropic relationships while
also consistently meeting fundraising goals and securing gifts of
$100,000 and above. **Candidate must be able to navigate a wide
variety of business and social settings and enjoy taking the
message of Phoenix Children's Hospital to individuals and
organizations not yet familiar with its work. **Experience with
Raiser's Edge or other equivalent CRM system enthusiastic,
metrics-driven, and is comfortable working in a dynamic and fast
Reporting to the Director, Individual Giving, the Sr Philanthropy
Officer is a seasoned major gifts fundraiser responsible for
securing individual gifts with an emphasis on $100,000 and above.
Success is achieved by building long term donor partnerships and
demonstrating that all levels of philanthropic support are
leveraged to realize maximum impact for Phoenix Children's mission.
The ideal candidate is energetic and enthusiastic, metrics-driven,
and is comfortable working in a dynamic and fast paced
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child
first and values the family as an important member of the care
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share
our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care
today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for
providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Manages a portfolio of 125-150 prospects.
- Develops and implements thoughtful, strategic cultivation,
solicitation, and stewardship plans for prospective donors for
gifts of $25,000 with an emphasis on $100,000 or more.
- Ensures regular contact with donors through various activities
and communications, especially face to face meetings.
- Identifies and develops joint major giving opportunities in
collaboration with colleagues and team members across the
- Develops and manages timelines for various fundraising
activities to ensure plans and critical fundraising processes are
carried out in a timely manner.
- Develops expertise in hospital Centers of Excellence and
service lines. Serves as foundation liaison in assisting
physicians, program directors and administration with capital and
programmatic funding needs.
- Manages a philanthropic advisory board for one of the Centers
- Supports the Director, Individual Giving on fundraising
activities and follow-up.
- Meets annual activity and financial performance metrics.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.
Keywords: Phoenix Children's Hospital, Peoria , Sr Philanthropy Officer - Major Gifts, Other , Peoria, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!