Patient Care Technician - Critical Care
Company: Phoenix Children's Hospital
Posted on: September 10, 2021
Posting Note: Units Hiring: PICU, CVICU, HemOnc,
Acute Care-Neuro/Ortho, GI/ENDO, Rehab**
This position performs a variety of direct patient care services to
assist in the implementation of selected portions of the care plan
as directed and supervised by a Clinical Nurse.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child
first and values the family as an important member of the care
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share
our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care
today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for
providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- As directed and supervised by healthcare professional, collects
and records a variety of routine patient data to ensure ongoing
accuracy of patient chart.
- As directed and supervised by healthcare professional, performs
a variety of basic patient care activities to provide for optimal
comfort and safety of the patient.
- Assists in performance of a variety of related tasks and
functions as needed.
- Identifies and reports unusual findings or observations,
clinical symptoms, behaviors, and treatment administered to
appropriate healthcare professional to ensure timely and effective
- Maintains inventory levels of stock items, supplies, and
equipment to provide for efficient and cost effective unit
- Participates in a variety of in-service programs, meetings,
conferences, and daily care rounds to maintain understanding of
care plan changes, issues, and expectations.
- Performs a variety of activities to provide for the ongoing
maintenance of the unit's environment.
- Provides orientation to the unit and hospital systems and
processes to patients and family members to ensure familiarity with
unit's policies and requirements.
- Reviews and reinforces with patient/family education of basic
technical procedures, activities/safety of daily living to ensure
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.
Keywords: Phoenix Children's Hospital, Peoria , Patient Care Technician - Critical Care, Other , Peoria, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!