Company: Phoenix Children's Hospital
Posted on: September 9, 2021
This position will provide music therapy in caring for the health
needs of infant, child, adolescent, and families.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child
first and values the family as an important member of the care
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share
our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care
today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for
providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Provides comprehensive music therapy services to patients and
families that meet the emotional, physical, cognitive,
social/cultural and communicative needs.
- Collaborate as a member of the health care team by integrating
music therapy into the care of the patient.
- Performs assessments of patients and families to identify the
needs in order to set short and /or long term goals.
- Provides music therapy interventions that are goal-oriented and
- Evaluates effectiveness of interventions and modifies care
based on results.
- Document music therapy interventions in patient medical record
in a timely and thorough manner.
- Documentation will include original assessment and progress
- Communicates effectively with Child Life staff and other
members of the interdisciplinary health care team on clinical care
planning and issues revealed through music therapy sessions.
- Presents educational in-services about music therapy within the
- Maintain accurate music therapy sessions statistics in quality
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.
Keywords: Phoenix Children's Hospital, Peoria , Music Therapist, Other , Peoria, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!