Financial Analyst III
Company: Phoenix Children's Hospital
Posted on: July 21, 2021
This senior level position will work with the Director of Financial
Planning and Analysis (FP&A) to develop and produce complex
financial reporting including pro formas. The Financial Analyst III
will also assist with the long-range financial forecast for the
organization. Thorough knowledge and demonstrated skills in
financial management within healthcare delivery systems required.
Must have operational experience in financial accounting and
reporting, budgeting and planning, financial modeling, analysis of
complex business and financial scenarios, productivity monitoring,
and revenue reimbursement. The candidate must possess effective
written and verbal communication skills, and strong customer
service skills. Excellent organizational, project management and
leadership skills are essential, with a demonstrated track record
in effectively developing, interfacing and maintaining
collaborative relationships with healthcare/operating entity
leadership, executives, physicians and other key business
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child
first and values the family as an important member of the care
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share
our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care
today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for
providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Coordinates with Executive Leadership, Strategy, Finance and
Clinical Operations to develop and build out Financial Pro Formas
for strategic joint ventures and internal growth initiatives of the
hospital and employed physician group.
- Coordinates and has oversight of pro forma development produced
by the Financial Planning and Analysis department.
- Works closely with management to gather, analyze, summarize,
and prepare recommendations of financial plans, trends, and
- Actively participates in annual budget process by preparing and
maintaining a variety of databases and backup sources and assists
with operationalizing Pro Forma financials into the operating
- Works directly with the Long Range Forecast team to incorporate
all pro forma and financial planning impacts into the Forecasting
system to provide timely and accurate projections of the Income
Statement, Cash Flows and Balance Sheet.
- Provides committed and excellent customer service, which
includes accuracy, completeness, responsiveness to internal and
external customers needs. A strategic partner that understands
operations, financial drivers, and business plans. Builds strong
relationships with team, internal and external customers.
Influential in teams and organizations success.
- Coordinates with senior leadership monthly to review
productivity monitoring and budget variance analysis.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.
Keywords: Phoenix Children's Hospital, Peoria , Financial Analyst III, Other , Peoria, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!