Company: Phoenix Children's Hospital
Posted on: July 18, 2021
Posting Note: Please Note ****The schedule for
this PRN position is overnights/evenings and some day shifts***
This position performs a variety of diagnostic radiography imaging
procedures to provide data for diagnosis of disease and injuries in
accordance with all applicable standards, regulations and licensing
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child
first and values the family as an important member of the care
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share
our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care
today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for
providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Assists to train Radiography students, as needed.
- Maintains professional and technical competency through
constantly pursuing knowledge and self-improvement by remaining
apprised of current literature, practices, and new developments in
the fields covered by diagnostic imaging.
- Participates in the evaluation and development of new
procedures and quality improvement initiatives. Proactively
evaluates practices and assists to create and implement changes to
increase and enhance the effectiveness of methods.
- Performs a variety of diagnostic radiography imaging tests as
prescribed. Determines proper techniques to ensure optimal results
in accordance with all applicable standards and procedures.
- Performs finalizing functions including, but not limited to,
limited coding using radiology information system (RIS) to provide
for timely and accurate patient information and charge capture.
Archives records in accordance with Radiologist
- Performs regular equipment calibration and maintenance in
accordance with established instructions. Identifies and
troubleshoots malfunctions to ensure continuous proper and safe
operations. Reports service needs and preventive maintenance issues
- Provides diagnostic radiography safety information to patients,
families, and all other affected parties to ensure thorough
understanding of procedure protocols.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.
Keywords: Phoenix Children's Hospital, Peoria , Radiology Technologist, Other , Peoria, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!