Location: Peoria, AZ
Join our team as a Home Health Nurse for a growing company
that has a huge HEART!
Nursing Solutions and Angels of Care Home Health have recently
joined forces. The resulting family, clinically owned company
is committed to caring for the medically fragile community in
We pride ourselves on our values
of Heart, Advocacy, Love, Outreach,
and Speed! #HALOS
We are looking for Registered
Nurses & Licensed Practical
Nurses for home health diabetic nursing
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Verify blood glucose and administer Insulin injections to
clients with developmental disabilities.
- Health promotion and teaching
- Training of family members as indicated
- Electronic documentation
- Travel from/to clients homes
Are You the Right Candidate?
Please apply if you have the following qualifications.
- Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Certification (CPR)
- Active RN/LPN state license in good standing
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Provide care in a variety of client home settings
- Ability to make a positive and lasting first impression!
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Individuals seeking employment at Nursing Solutions, an Angels
of Care Company, are considered without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national
origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental
disability, or veteran status.