Cook - Part-time/As Needed
Company: Select Medical Corporation
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Banner Rehabilitation Hospital, West
- A joint venture with Select Medical & Banner Health*
Part-time / As Needed
2 Shifts per week + Additional shifts to help cover PTO and sick
You will deliver superior quality in all that you do and you
will treat others as they wish to be treated. You are a
results-oriented team player who is resourceful in overcoming
obstacles. You are an inventive problem solver who thrives in a
You will prepare foods for patients, staff, and guests, and may
assist with general cleaning of the cooking and eating areas. In
the absence of the Manager, the Cook supervises the dietary staff,
ensuring that our facility and departmental policies and procedures
are adhered to, and that proper sanitation, safety and infection
control policies are being followed.
- Accepting and understanding both verbal and written
- Providing high quality food preparation and service.
- Cleaning and maintaining equipment to meet department
- Maintaining high standards of quality food production and
- Demonstrating a willingness to help with work that needs to be
- Taking initiative to not only identify problems, but to bring
about a positive and sustainable solution.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- One (1) year cooking experience required
- Culinary Arts degree
- Completion of state or local food safety training course
- Healthcare experience preferred
Your benefits as a Cook:
Select Medical strives to provide our employees with a solid
work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have both
fulfilling careers and meaningful lives beyond our doors.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID).
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance;
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Short and Long Term Disability.
- Personal and Family Medical Leave.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects
diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees
are treated during employment without regard to race, color,
religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or
mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected under applicable law.
Keywords: Select Medical Corporation, Peoria , Cook - Part-time/As Needed, Other , Peoria, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!