Service Resolution Specialist (OneLand)
Company: frontdoor, inc.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Post-appointment customer service employee who receives and/or
places telephone calls to respond to and resolve customer service
issues. Acts as the customer advocate for all customer service
issues. Uses computerized system for tracking, information
gathering, and/or troubleshooting. Ensures that customers receive
the best service possible through processing service calls,
preparing general correspondence and coordinating with other
functions as required.
- Utilizes problem solving skills to respond to and resolve
routine customer service issues via inbound and outbound telephone
calls, written correspondence and/or electronic communication
according to all company policies, standard operating procedures
and contract coverage.
- Follows up with internal and external customers, contractors,
and/or business partners to ensure customer service issues are
- Maintains current knowledge of all company policies,
procedures, & programs.
- Responsible for effectively handling post appointment customer
calls which includes Cancelling Service Request/Outside
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Customer service experience and/or training preferred
- Ability to learn the Post-Appointment Skills.
Keywords: frontdoor, inc., Peoria , Service Resolution Specialist (OneLand), Other , Peoria, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!