Assistant Athletic Coach-Freshman Girls Basketball (Stipend)
Company: Peoria Unified School District
Posted on: June 7, 2021
POSITION: ASSISTANT COACH
CLOSING DATE: Open Until Filled
Qualifications: Application Procedures:
- Certificate verifying completion of the NFHS online
"Fundamentals of Coaching" course, or approved equivalent (AIA Rule
- Certificate verifying completion of the NFHS online "Concussion
in Sports - What You Need to Know" course (AIA Rule 17.1).
- Current Certification in CPR and First Aid
- Knowledge of essential skills, techniques, rules and safety
concerns for the sport to be coached
- Skill in communicating with all stakeholders
- Knowledge necessary to adhere to rules set out by AIA
(www.aiaonline.org) and Peoria Unified School District #11
- Attend mandatory school district and AIA meetings
- Must be able to pass a fingerprint and background clearance
- Must be able to obtain and maintain an Arizona driver's license
as driving students to and from competitions may be required.
- May be required to work outside normal working hours
- May be required to travel to perform work functions
- Must utilize online platforms required for specific sports like
MaxPreps, HUDL, and others.
- Must establish a sense of comradery among our players through
teambuilding, fundraising, service projects, etc.
This position is open until filled. All applicants must complete
the online application.
Selected candidates will be required to participate in an
Keywords: Peoria Unified School District, Peoria , Assistant Athletic Coach-Freshman Girls Basketball (Stipend), Other , Peoria, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!