Company: Holiday Retirement
Posted on: June 7, 2021
A Server at Holiday helps older people live better by providing
quality dinning services to residents with in a friendly and
What We Offer:
- A flexible schedule, perfect for students!
- Paid Sick Leave for eligible part-time employees
- One free meal per day in our communities
- 401(k) plan with employer match!
- A career path, with the opportunity to learn and grow
- A Certified Great Place to Work that provides a fun and
Where You Can Go:
This is only the beginning. We love empowering and promoting our
employees and provide dedicated and talented team members the
opportunity to move up the career ladder with us
In the role of Server, you will be responsible for providing
dining service of meals to our residents in a courteous and
friendly manner. In addition, you will be responsible for setup and
cleanup after meal service.
- Greet residents and guests at each table with a smile to serve
beverages, cereals, and/or soups/salads from cart. Courteously and
clearly review the menu of the meal, take resident orders; serve
meals and desserts.
- Return cart to kitchen and assist with storage of perishable
items. If needed, deliver trays to resident rooms.
- Bus and clear dishes from tables after meal and reset for next
meal following proper sanitizing procedures for tables and chairs
as outlined in the Food Service Guidelines. Vacuum carpets,
- Complete side work - fill sugar holders, replenish creamers,
clean coffeemaker, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Prior experience in serving is preferred
- Ability to present meal alternatives to residents and
- Demonstrated Customer Service orientation
- Effective communication skills in English
- General knowledge of sanitation and safe food handling
- Ability to retain orders (up to 4 at one time)
- Basic Computer skills
For 50 years, Holiday has been in the business of helping older
adults live better, age more successfully and stay independent for
as long as possible. We accomplish this by following these
- Older people are vibrant and deserve the best experience.
- We promote independence and create choice to do your
- We appreciate and respect our residents, families, associates,
- We believe in life-long learning, growth, and staying
Today, over 25,000 older adults in 240 communities across 43
states call a Holiday community home: and our employees agree.
Beginning in early 2018, and every year since, Holiday has been
certified a great workplace by Great Place to Work Institute(R), an
honor that was also extended to 221 of its communities in 2020.
Helping older people live better is a tremendous privilege and we
would love to share more about our mission with you.
Holiday Retirement is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual
orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender
identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local,
state, or federal law.
If you have a passion for making a difference in the lives of
older people, we'd love to talk to you.
Req ID: 94585
Keywords: Holiday Retirement, Peoria , Server, Other , Peoria, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!