Company: Maui Jim
Posted on: June 4, 2021
At Maui Jim, you can expect, a unique culture, a well-known
brand, and the opportunity to grow with a company that has a great
reputation. We offer an inclusive, collaborative and "high touch"
work environment that values the members of our 'Ohana. We work
hard to develop our leaders who in turn develop their team members
to reach their full potential, and we are committed to building a
team that focuses on solid customer service.
If you would like to be part of an amazing adventure that is
Maui Jim, check our current job openings and browse the site to
learn more about our culture, benefits , and our Maui Jim 'Ohana!
The major function of this position is:
Daily repair of returned sunglasses.
In order of importance, the principle responsibilities and
duties of this position are:
- Complete daily repair and adjustments of returned
- Receive, inspect, and analyze returned product to determine
which goods meet warranty and non-warranty repair criteria.
- Maintain an average of 4.0 repairs per hour.
- Provide excellent customer service to customers and their
- Code and invoice all repair parts and charges accurately into
the computer system.
1st Shift (United States of America)
Communication, Problem Solving, Quick learner with ability to
retain information., Strong attention to detail, Teamwork
Special Requirements (If Applicable):
- Ability to work on a computer terminal.
- Ability to receive incoming/place outgoing phone calls.
- Ability to type or key data into the computer.
Special Language Requirement (If Applicable):
Keywords: Maui Jim, Peoria , Repair Technician, Other , Peoria, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!