Salary range- $71,688-$105,916
Peoria is the Place
The City of Peoria, AZ is a thriving city in the Northwest
Valley that provides excellent municipal services to our community.
Recently ranked as the #1 place to live in Arizona by Money
Magazine, and in the top 50 happiest places to live in the country,
we are committed to maintaining the level of service to our
residents to sustain and enhance the lives, and culture of
However, the commitment to service is never finished!
Join our growing team and become a part of the buzz that is
Peoria! If you are passionate about providing excellent service
through anticipating our community's needs, creating partnerships,
promoting sustainability, and embracing diversity, then
#PeoriaisthePlace for you!
Check out this video
Get an Inside Look at the Culture of Peoria
What's the Job?
Peoria's Information Technology Department has an excellent
opportunity for a Network Engineer that will work in a professional
team environment to support the day-to-day operations of the
networking infrastructure. Some of the daily duties consist of
troubleshooting, designing and implementation of networking
hardware and software. Some items would include firewalls, SANS,
switches, routers, SDN, HCI and other enterprise systems. In
addition to being a results oriented people person, here are a few
more of the job requirements:
- Two-year Associates degree or equivalent with a minimum of 3
years of experience as a Network Engineer.
- Experience with enterprise networking environments and
- Excellent troubleshooting skills is a must.
- Experience in a municipal or government setting is
- Excellent customer service, communication and relationship
- Valid AZ driver's license upon hire.
- ACJIS TOC-D within 6 months of hire.
View complete job description
The ideal candidate for this position:
Will have solid networking, risk assessment and planning skills.
Also required would be strong organization and communication
skills. Candidate would possess strong documentation and network
drawing experience. This position requires the ability to multitask
including leading multiple projects at once. Excellent customer
service skills are also imperative.
Ready to Make Peoria Your Place?
In joining the City of Peoria, not only will you find a culture
of stability, professional growth and development, you will be able
to contribute to the vision of making Peoria the Place. In addition
to offering a competitive salary, Peoria offers a comprehensive
benefit package to include the following:
- Major Medical, Dental and Vision
- Arizona State Retirement System (ASRS)
- Public Safety Retirement System (Sworn Police & Fire)
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, and Personal Leave
- Basic Life Insurance and Optional Voluntary Life Insurance
- Deferred Compensation Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Rio Vista Gym Membership
- Wellness Program
- Diversity Program
- Outdoor Walking/Running Trail
- Years of Service Recognition
- Partnership for Prevention Program
- Flex Spending Account
Ready to make an impact and service others? Want to start a
career with unlimited growth potential and development? Looking for
an opportunity to grow with the #1 place to live in Arizona?
We encourage you to 'Apply' and see why Peoria is the Place!
DURING THE SELECTION PROCESS, ANY APPLICANT REQUIRING
ACCOMMODATION FOR A DISABILITY SHOULD ADVISE THE HUMAN RESOURCES
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
OPORTUNIDAD DE EMPLEO CON DERECHOS IGUALES