Read 180 Teacher
Company: Peoria Unified School District
Posted on: June 2, 2021
Position Title: Certified Teacher, Read 180
Department: K-12 Curriculum and Instruction
Supervisor: Director of Curriculum and Instruction
Term of Employment: 9 months
Salary Classification: Teacher Salary Schedule
Job Summary: Teachers will provide English Language Arts
instruction using the Read 180 program to help students learn
subject matter and skills that will contribute to their development
as mature, able, and responsible men and women.
Essential Functions: Essential functions, as defined under the
Americans with Disabilities Act, may include, but are not limited
to, the following tasks, duties, knowledge, skills and other
characteristics. This list is ILLUSTRATIVE ONLY and is not a
comprehensive listing of all functions and tasks performed by
incumbents in this class.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES generally include the
following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Implement the Read 180 program with fidelity.
- Participate in all designated cadre sessions and collaborative
- Work collaboratively with district program leads.
- Analyze student achievement data in order to plan and deliver
- Provide reports to site and district administration.
- Model effective instruction for other teachers to observe.
- Communicate with administration at assigned school(s) regarding
- Administer/Facilitate screener, diagnostic, and progress
monitoring assessments per the DAP (or as students enter).
- Maintain an accurate inventory of program materials.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Knowledge of applicable Federal, state, county and city
statutes, rules, policies and procedures
- Knowledge of applicable grants management
- Knowledge of applicable Peoria Unified School District and
departmental policies and procedures
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Must hold a current teaching certificate
issued by the Arizona State Department of Education with a Reading
Endorsement and be deemed Highly Qualified for Grade 1-6 or Middle
Grades English Language Arts
- Must be able to pass a fingerprint and background check
- May be required to work outside normal working hours
- Must have at the time of application and must maintain a valid
Arizona driver's license
- May be required to travel to perform work functions
Keywords: Peoria Unified School District, Peoria , Read 180 Teacher, Other , Peoria, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!