Production Supervisor or Assembly Supervisor
Company: Manpower Engineering
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Production - Assembly Supervisor
3rd Shift - Goodyear AZ Schedule Sun - Thurs 10 pm to
Leads and supervises people and assembly activities to
achieve established production goals consistent with standards of
quality, safety, cost and housekeeping.
- Plans operations, utilization of skills and man-hours, material
and work flow to assure timely production and quality standards of
- Organizes and assigns work and instructs cross-trains and
otherwise assists employees in the performance of their work.
- Ensures the consistent use of safety devices and personal
protective equipment (PPE), supervises departmental housekeeping
and maintains constant alert for hazardous conditions and
practices. Drives safety ideas and improvements.
- Monitors and drives quality measures and implements continuous
- Provides information and collaborates with other internal
groups to effect cost reduction, work simplification, production
scheduling and manpower planning.
- Participates in and coordinates programs related to employee
communications, placement, training and development, orientation,
- Promotes positive employee relations through daily, open and
- Ensures conformance with Company policies, practices and work
rules related to attendance, performance, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required AA, Bachelors
Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a
Problem solving and conflict management
Ability to work independently and as part of a
Strong initiative and follow through.
Strong oral and written communications skills
Familiarity with Windows-based PC software as well as AS/400 ERP
Experience in a manufacturing environment with emphasis of
refrigeration and/or high end consumer products
Keywords: Manpower Engineering, Peoria , Production Supervisor or Assembly Supervisor, Other , Peoria, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!