Company: Troon Golf, L.L.C.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Blackstone County Club in Peoria, Arizona is excited to announce
the exceptional career opportunity of Dishwashers. Both day and
night shifts available. Some additional food prepping will be
required during down time. Free meals, uniforms and golf! Qualified
candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly
focused on providing superior service.
Key Responsibilities of the Dishwasher:
- Cleans, sanitizes and properly stocks of all dishes, pots,
pans, flatware and glassware.
- Maintains cleanliness of entire kitchen including dry storage
and walk-in cooler, sweeping & mopping.
- Empties the kitchen trash receptacles and properly disposes of
- Performs daily cleaning to include dry storage, walk-in
shelving, steam tables, hoods and exhaust system.
- Stores all dishes and other wares in proper areas.
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- Clean, wash and sanitize all dishes, clean kitchen after
- Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications for the Dishwasher:
- Maricopa Food Handlers card required.
- Must be willing work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Experience is a plus but will train.
Keywords: Troon Golf, L.L.C., Peoria , Dishwasher (FT/PT/Seasonal), Other , Peoria, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!