Company: Holiday Retirement
Posted on: May 3, 2021
What We Offer!
- One free meal per day in our communities
- Paid Holidays and Vacation for eligible full time
- Anniversary Award - $500 per year after 2 years
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Company paid group life insurance
- 401(k) match
- Transfers available Nationwide. Great for active Military and
- Employee Assistance Programs
In the role of Server, you will be responsible for providing dining
service of meals to our residents in a courteous and friendly
manner. In addition, you will be responsible for setup and cleanup
after meal service.
- Greet residents and guests at each table with a smile to serve
beverages, cereals, and/or soups/salads from cart. Courteously and
clearly review the menu of the meal, take resident orders; serve
meals and desserts.
- Return cart to kitchen and assist with storage of perishable
items. If needed, deliver trays to resident rooms.
- Bus and clear dishes from tables after meal and reset for next
meal following proper sanitizing procedures for tables and chairs
as outlined in the Food Service Guidelines. Vacuum carpets,
- Complete side work fill sugar holders, replenish creamers,
clean coffeemaker, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Prior experience in serving is preferred
- Ability to present meal alternatives to residents and
- Demonstrated Customer Service orientation
- Effective communication skills in English
- General knowledge of sanitation and safe food handling
- Ability to retain orders (up to 4 at one time)
- Basic Computer skills
Working for Holiday Retirement
Holiday Retirement helps older people live better,and we
accomplish this by following these principles:
- Older people are vibrant and deserve the best experience.
- We promote independence and create choice to do your
- We appreciate and respect our residents, families, associates,
- We believe in life-long learning, growth, and staying
If you have a passion for making a difference in the lives of
older people, wed love to talk to you.
For 50 years, Holiday has been in the business of helping older
adults live better, age more successfully and stay independent for
as long as possible. Today, over 30,000 older adults in over 260
communities across 43 states call a Holiday community home: and our
employees agree. Beginning in early 2018, and every year since,
Holiday has been certified a great workplace by Great Place to Work
Institute(R), an honor that was also extended to 221 of its
communities in 2020. Helping older people live better is a
tremendous privilege and we would love to share more about our
mission with you.
Holiday Retirement is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual
orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender
identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local,
state, or federal law.
Keywords: Holiday Retirement, Peoria , Server, Other , Peoria, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!