Shift Supv Maint-Collection
Company: Waste Management
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
(WM), a Fortune 250 company, is the leading provider of
comprehensive waste and environmental services in North America. We
are strongly committed to a foundation of operating excellence,
professionalism and financial strength. WM serves nearly 25 million
customers in residential, commercial, industrial and municipal
markets throughout North America through a network of collection
operations, transfer stations, landfills, recycling facilities and
waste-based energy production projects.
I. Job Summary
Supervises and provides direct leadership for technicians. Manages
work flow and assigns tasks.
II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may
- Oversees the day-to-day operations of employees in the
- Coordinates and supervises all maintenance work and repairs,
and monitors progress and quality.
- Reviews driver repairs and other maintenance requests, and
prepares work order documents.
- Performs mechanical duties as needed.
- Monitors inventory of replacement parts and restocks as
- Oversees personnel including coaching, training, evaluating
employee performance, and conducting disciplinary action as needed.
Provides input into termination, compensation, and promotion
- Interprets and ensures consistent application of organizational
policies and safety regulations.
- Creates and submits reports as necessary.
The highest level of supervisory skills required in this job is the
management of non-supervisory employees. This includes:
- Direct supervision of _________ full-time employees including:
mechanics, technicians, clerks.
The requirements listed below are representative of the
qualifications necessary to perform the job.
A. Education and Experience
- Education: High School Diploma or GED (accredited)
- Experience: Four (4) years of relevant work experience.
Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
- Maintenance and repairs skills, and supervisory experience may
PandoLogic. Keywords: Clerk, Location: Peoria, AZ - 85382
Listed below are key points regarding environmental demands and
work environment of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made
to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions of the job.
Normal setting for this job is shop.
At Waste Management, each eligible employee receives a competitive
total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
Insurance and Short Term Disability. As well as a Stock Purchase
Plan, Company match on 401K, and more! Our employees also receive
Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Days. Please note that
benefits may vary by site.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for,
please click "Apply.
Keywords: Waste Management, Peoria , Shift Supv Maint-Collection, Other , Peoria, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!