Host Part & Full Time
Company: BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Open interviews conducted daily
- Walk-ins Welcome
We are always looking for great talent to join our
team! At BJ's Restaurants & Brewhouse CRAFT
Our extensive menu includes BJ's signature deep dish pizza,
salads, steaks, ribs, generous pasta dishes, and our famous
Pizookie® dessert. And of course, everything tastes better with
BJ's own handcrafted beer!
The safety of our team and guests is our top priority. We
are complying with all CDC recommendations and Covid-19
WHAT WE OFFER
- Diverse Culture
- Team Member Dining Discounts
- Comprehensive benefits* - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
Insurance and 401 K
- Vacation – paid time off*
- Career Advancement Opportunities
*Benefits and vacation eligibility based on number of hours
Part-time Team Members must meet minimum average of 30+ hours
NOW HIRING - Hosts
Hosts are responsible for providing a Gold Standard first and
last impression to every BJ’s Guest while controlling the
restaurant's flow, ensuring every seat remains filled while on a
Duties include but not limited to:
- Perform station opening/closing duties on each shift, including
set up/break down and continual maintenance of Hospitality Desk and
front entrance area.
- Demonstrate appropriate greeting and seating techniques. Greet
as soon as guest walks in with proper BJ’s greeting and warm
genuine smile. Provide all guests with a salutation. Follow all
Hospitality Service Execution Steps.
- Use appropriate Table Manager techniques to maintain accurate
and even seating and dining room quote times.
- Use proper BJ’s telephone etiquette to answer and direct
- Maintain continuous restroom checks.
- Notify the manager of any quotes that have exceeded the time
quoted, special guest needs or requests, large party execution
needs and guest complaints, no matter how small it may seem.
- Ensure compliance with all Company policies and laws, including
health and safety standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management staff.
- Must be 18 years of age or over
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to
understand the restaurant's Table Management system
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in a team-oriented environment
- Knowledge of principles for dealing directly with the
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills
- Physical demands of the job include but are not limited to:
- Standing and walking during entire 8-hour shift
- Reaches, bends, stoops, lifts
- Must have the ability to lift up to 60 pounds in weight on a
semi regular basis
This job description is not designed to cover all duties or
responsibilities that are required for this job. Duties,
responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or
without notice. Click APPLY to complete the application and view a
full job description.
We are an e-verify and equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse, Peoria , Host Part & Full Time, Other , Peoria, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!