Company: Homeowners Financial Group
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Description: Work for an Award Winning Company Culture!Are you
an independent, self-starting, team player with a positive
attitude? Are you passionate about giving back to your community?
Do you want to work for a company that we like to think as the
happiest place in mortgage and has been voted a Best Place to Work
for the last 15 years? Join our family at Homeowners Financial
Group and you can take advantage of our great
- 9 paid holidays
- Generous paid time off policy
- Cigna Healthcare Benefits including vision, medical, life and
- Employee tenure program
- President's Club for both Sales and Operations staff Who We
Are: Homeowners Financial Group has over 350 employees in 35
offices across the country and has helped tens of thousands of
homeowners realize home ownership. We are not your typical mortgage
company: we foster a family environment, we give back to the
community through dozens of charities and we love what we do!Who We
Want: We want a Processor who ensures timely and accurate packaging
of all loans originated by the Licensed Mortgage Professionals
(LMPs). The Processor confirms all loan documentation is complete,
accurate, verified and complies with company policy. The processor
is responsible for processing and closing a minimum of 15 loans
monthly while maintaining a pipeline conducive to meeting the
minimum requirement.Essential Duties:
- Processes FHA, VA, Conventional and other loan programs such as
USDA, Home Equity Lines of Credit, 2nd Mortgages, Home Improvement
loans, Down Payment Assistance, and Bond Programs as well as
- Ability to 'pre-underwrite' the file assuming what conditions
will be needed prior to the file being underwritten.
- Proficient in analyzing the application, credit report, income,
assets, liabilities and collateral documentation for accuracy.
- Collects all documentation required to meet all investor
guidelines prior to submitting the file to Mortgage Underwriter for
review and acceptance.
- Orders, follows up and obtains all third party verifications
required for loans submission. This includes, but is not limited
to: Verification of Employment, 4506T, Appraisal, Title, Credit
Reports/Credit Supplements, Hazard Insurance and Flood
- Responsible for ensuring that all Federal and State disclosures
are issued correctly and signed and dated by all applicable
- Responsible for entering and auditing all information and
documentation in the companies LOS to guarantee accuracy.
- Submits loan through Automated Underwriting System (AUS) to
ensure the validation of the loan documents against the automated
underwriting findings and calculating funds required to close.
- Provides applicants for first-lien loans with a copy of the
appraisal, as well as other written valuations, at least three
business days before consummation.
- Maintains necessary pipeline management to ensure all loans
meet expected close of escrow date and/or lock expiration.
- Responsible for notifying the applicant(s), within 30 days of
receiving an application, the action taken on their loan request or
the issuance of an incomplete application notice.
- Communicates with borrowers in a manner which shows
sensitivity, tact, and professionalism.
- Expected to maintain a high level of customer service including
extensive communication with Licensed Mortgage Professionals
(LMPs), Underwriters, Closers, and Managers.
- Provides high-level processing support to experienced LMPs
requiring additional assistance on high volume or complex loan
- Participates in HFG internal meetings and required
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental
and company goals.
- Maintains a professional image and demonstrates an
understanding of and follows all HFG Policies and Procedures.
- Other duties, responsibilities and/or qualifications may be
assigned to this position as the need arises and/or management
requires.. Requirements: Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent, required
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant mortgage industry experience
- Minimum of 1 years of mortgage loan processor or closer of
Conventional, FHA and VA products preferred
- Experience submitting loans to multiple investors
- Experience with Encompass/ Optimal Blue/ DU/ LP/ and major
origination systems preferred
- Working knowledge of mortgage loan process, FNMA, FHA, VA, RD,
USDA, and SAFE ACT guidelines
- Strong understanding of Agency guidelines
- Proficient PC skills to include Excel, Word, and Microsoft
- Knowledge of operating standard office equipment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Provides strong customer service to internal and external
- Ability to develop positive relationships
- Exceptional organization and time management skills. Ability to
manage multiple tasks and deadlines in a fast paced
- Must be able to implement written procedures
- Independent, self-starting, team player with a positive
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret financial data
- Working knowledge of real estate transactions requirements of
Federal and State agencies Working Conditions:The work environment
characteristics described here are representative of those an
employee encounters while performing the essential functions of
this job. This job may require handling objects up to 10 pounds
frequently and 20 pounds occasionally. While performing the duties
described herein, the employee is regularly required to sit; use
hands and fingers to handle or feel in addition to talking and
hearing. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The
noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Office
environment is normally climate-controlled.Homeowners Financial
Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment is decided
on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Keywords: Homeowners Financial Group, Peoria , Processor, Other , Peoria, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!