Company: ESA Management, LLC
Posted on: January 27, 2023
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES COMPETENCIES
- Ability to understand instructions, policies, and guidelines
and the ability to engage in effective communication with the
manager and staff.
- Ability to understand and follow guidelines, adhere to timed
objectives, productivity measurements and similar company standards
- Ability to apply good judgment at all times.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- The associate must be able to perform thorough cleaning of
facilities pursuant to company standards, policies and procedures.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly
required to remain stationary, be mobile, navigate the hotel,
handle, reach, and detect objects, tools, or controls, and detect
scent and detect sounds.
- The associate must be able to position self to access low
areas, traverse heights and remain stable while doing so,
balance,and the ability to bend, kneel, or crouch.
- The associate must be able to occasionally push/pull objects
(carts/cleaning equipment) weighing upto 50 pounds.
- The associate must have the ability to discern or detect items
in guest rooms to ensure safe performance of work.
- The associate may frequently work in outside weather conditions
(depending on hotel).
- The associate occasionally works in wet humid conditions (non
weather related), near moving mechanical parts, in the presence of
fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals, and
risk of electical shock.
- The work environment typically will be at moderate to loud
- The associate may be asked to travel to help additional
locations within a reasonable geography.
- No prior experience or training necessary.
ESA Management, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the
policy of ESA Management, LLC to treat applicants and associates in
all aspects of the employment relationship without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy, age (as defined under
applicable law), national origin or ancestry, disability status,
veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local laws.
POSITION PURPOSE AND SUMMARY
The Housekeeping Attendant (or "Housekeeper") position must
demonstrate and promote a strong commitment to providing the best
possible experience for our guests and associates. The position is
responsible for cleaning guest rooms in accordance with company
guidelines and procedures.
Watch A Day in the Life video for Housekeeper (English)
Watch A Day in the Life video for Housekeeper (Spanish)
MAJOR / KEY JOB DUTIES
- Demonstrates and promotes a 100% commitment to providing the
best possible experience for our guests and associates.
- Cleans assigned guest rooms with adherence to company
standards, policies and procedures.
- Ensures housekeeping carts, cart rooms and laundry areas are
maintained to company standard while in use.
- Stocks carts and cart rooms if necessary and or directed by
- Reports all maintenance issues directly to the front desk
and/or manager on duty.
- Reports any guest property that may be leftover in the room
directly to the front desk and manager on duty.
- Assists and provides reasonable accommodations in response to
guest requests whenever possible and practical.
- Compliance with all safety and security policies and
- Assisting to clean other areas of the hotel as assigned by the
manager when needed to include (but not limited to) associate
breakroom, guest laundry, fitness room, vending areas, stairwells
and common areas.
- Responsible for maintaining overall hotel cleanliness.
- Other duties as requested by the management team.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending
- Employer Paid Basic Life and AD D Insurance
- Employer Paid Long Term Disability
- Optional Employee Paid - Voluntary Benefits
- Short-Term Disability
- Buy-Up Long-Term Disability
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Pay range information for the position you are applying for is
Disclaimer: Compensation may vary based on role, level, experience,
length of time in a position, and
location. Candidates are not guaranteed to be at the high or low
end of the compensation ranges
presented. The Company complies with applicable federal, state, and
local minimum wage requirements.
For Colorado, Washington, California, Applicants Only:
Housekeeper Full Time - 101010 $12.56 - $22.95
For New York City (Whitestone) Applicants Only:
Housekeeper Full Time - 101010 $26.37
Keywords: ESA Management, LLC, Peoria , Housekeeper Full, Hospitality & Tourism , Peoria, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!