Team Member Customer Service
Posted on: January 8, 2022
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Customer Service Representative, Resolution Team
LOOK NO FURTHER! If you are passionate about helping people we have
the job for you.
Carvana Customer Service Representatives will receive a competitive
wage of $18.00/hour and a comprehensive benefits package listed
- 401K with company match
- Vacation accrual and a paid day off for your birthday
- A multitude of perks including student loan payment program,
discounts on vehicles, benefits for your pets, and much
- A great wellness program to keep you healthy and happy, both
physically and mentally
- Access to growth and development opportunities to expand your
skillset and CAREER!
- A seat at one of the fastest-growing companies in the country,
disrupting a trillion-dollar industry
Interviewing via video (Zoom)
**Must live or be relocating within the Phoenix, Arizona
Carvana - Tempe, 300 E Rio Salado Pkwy, Bldg 1, Tempe, Arizona,
Interview dress code:
Casual (come as you are, but please be presentable)
About the team and position:
As a Customer Service Representative you will report to a Customer
Service Lead. You will be responsible for educating customers on
who we are, what we do, and why Carvana is a better way to buy a
car. You'll spend the majority of your day on the phone assisting
customers at various stages of their car-buying journey. A Customer
Service Representative is the customer's biggest champion and makes
car-buying simple and seamless.
What you'll be doing as a Customer Service Representative:
- Be the voice of Carvana. You will interact with customers on
the phone, receiving inbound calls, and also making outbound
- Building relationships with our customers and advocating for
them throughout the purchasing process.
- Asking questions, understanding the customers' needs and
priorities, and problem-solving.
- Be a champion for the customer, trouble-shooting issues,
providing clarity and empathetic resolution.
- Be high energy and forward-thinking. We like fast learners that
take ownership in their role!
- Anticipating issues, leaning into problems, and resolving them
- Multitasking and prioritizing with the swiftness of a
- Embracing new challenges every day. Being adaptable and
flexible is critical!
- You will not leave your personality at home. We thrive by
building a team with unique perspectives. Our strength is in our
diversity of opinions.
- Zagging forward by identifying how we can improve and
streamline our customer support processes.
What you need to be successful as a Customer Service
- Ability to navigate Windows-based and web browser
- Computer and equipment will be provided
- You will encounter a variety of conversations. We will provide
progressive training programs to ensure that you are comfortable
with each type.
- Helping resolve customer account issues; title and
registration, repairs needed after vehicle delivery, and financing
- Partner with internal teams such as the Resolution department,
Titles/Registration, Financial Operations, and other key Carvana
What we require:
- HS Diploma/GED equivalent required
- Strong learning agility; the ability and willingness to learn
new things and then apply that learning to perform successfully in
- Have a sense of humor. Kind of serious about this one
- Display critical thinking and ability to make appropriate
judgment calls where needed
- Have a passion for the work we do and the impact we are making
within our industry
- Have a heightened attention to detail, being able to anticipate
the customer's needs
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand
- You are tech-savvy. You can navigate multiple systems, learn
new tools, and effectively troubleshoot
Would be nice to have:
- Bachelor's Degree and 1 year of customer service experience
- Previous retail, restaurant, or hospitality experience
Carvana is fast-paced, dynamic, and ever-changing. This is a
full-time, hourly position. Our work hours will flex up during busy
months (Tax Season/Black Friday) and flex down certain times of
year due to seasonality. There will be opportunities for overtime
as demand goes up. Depending on volume, mandatory overtime may be
required during certain times of the year. Zagging Forward is our
jam and we ask a lot from our team when it comes to
Please note this job description is not designed to contain a
comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities
that are required of the employee for this job. Duties,
responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or
Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check. This
role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Carvana is an equal employment opportunity employer. All applicants
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, marital status, national origin, age, mental or
physical disability, protected veteran status, or genetic
information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Carvana also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based
on any of these protected categories.
Keywords: Carvana, Peoria , Team Member Customer Service, Hospitality & Tourism , Peoria, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!