Clinical Trials Nurse Practitioner
Company: Integrated Resources, Inc
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Position: Clinical Trials Nurse Practitioner
Duration: 11+ Months
Location: -Peoria, AZ
Schedule: 65 hrs. in 2-week period 3 days one week, 4 days the next
with every other weekend commitment
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30am 7:30pm with 60 min lunch at 1:30pm
Saturday: 9-5:30pm with 30 min lunch at 1 pm
Sunday: 9-4:30pm with 30 min lunch at 1 pm
Sample: Week 1: Monday/Tuesday/Friday/Saturday Week 2:
- The Clinical Trials Nurse Practitioner delivers patient care
services in a retail clinic environment.
- You will work in collaboration with a dedicated team of
professionals as you independently provide holistic,
evidenced-based care inclusive of accurate assessment, diagnosis,
treatment, management of health problems, health counseling, and
disposition planning for our patients, who are age 18 months and
- Encounters are documented utilizing an electronic health record
- Clinical Trials Nurse Practitioner report directly to the
Senior Practice Manager.
Serve as a Sub-Investigator clinician for the clinical trials site,
ensuring all elements of clinical trials work are completed in
compliance with standard operating procedures.
- The Sub-Investigator is under the supervision of the Principal
Investigator and is responsible for performing study related
procedures and /or to make important study-related decisions in
compliance with the ethical conduct of the study.
- Ability to perform Basic Life Support (BLS) assistance,
including but not limited to performing CPR and operating an
Automated External Defibrillator (AED).
Primary Duties Responsibilities:
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to.
- Perform all study responsibilities in compliance with the IRB
- Document all findings in subject specific source
- Provide ongoing assessment of the study subject/patient to
identify Adverse Events
- Ensure proper documentation and reporting of all Adverse Events
and Serious Adverse Events
- Perform physical examinations as part of screening evaluation
and active study conduct.
- Provide medical management of adverse events as
- Communicate with Sponsors and auditors as requested.
- Possess a working knowledge of GCP/ICH guidelines, Clinic SOPs,
QA/QC procedures, and Investigator 1572 Form.
- Review Investigator's Brochure prior to performing any study
- Participate in on-call activities as required to ensure
adequate medical coverage.
- Monitor safety and well-being of study participants at all
- Educate patients on health maintenance and respond to patient
- Document all patient care within an EHR according to company
policies and procedures.
- Provide care and coordination of our patients with internal and
external colleagues, including the broader patient centered medical
home, ensuring the highest standard of care is provided for all
patients and at all times.
- Effectively work within a patient care team, including fellow
Providers, Collaborative Physicians, paraprofessionals, Pharmacists
and other members of the health care team
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- General study coordination activities
- Review participants inclusion and exclusion criteria
- Collect medical history.
- Physical exam
- Collect vitals: body temp, pulse oximetry, respirations, heart
- Specimen collections and diagnostic assays
- Facilitate patient surveys and questionnaires.
- Patient education
- Patient scheduling
- Treatment administration
- Liaison with the project management team the PIs clinical
- Other activities in support of the conduct of the research
protocol in accordance with all Federal, State, Local, and Client
- Master's Degree level Family Nurse Practitioner program with
current National Board Certification and State of Employment
license to practice in the Advanced Practice Nurse role
Keywords: Integrated Resources, Inc, Peoria , Clinical Trials Nurse Practitioner, Healthcare , Peoria, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...