Bilingual Homecare Nurse -Sign On Bonus-
Company: MGA Homecare
Posted on: March 8, 2023
- An amazing little boy who attends school Monday through Friday
and rides the school bus.
- Loves animals, nurse must be ok with pets
- Communicates using sign language and can also understand
English and Spanish
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatments and
- Documents all activities, assessments, nursing actions,
responses and coordination of care
- Educates the patient and family regarding the disease process,
self-care techniques, and prevention strategies, and in meeting the
patient's nursing needs. Qualifications
- Active Nursing License
- Six (6) months of recent experience as a Nurse in a clinical
- Home health experience
- Attention to detail
- Time Management skills
- Effective problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Good organization and effective communication Additional
Information Why choose MGA Homecare?
- Pays up $34 an hour
- Make an Impact -- Health happens at home, not only the
- Create Rewarding Patient Relationships -- opportunity to
provide holistic care in the patient's home while educating family
members on best care practices.
- Care for Diverse Patient Populations -- home healthcare nurses
serve patients from various backgrounds and ages.
- Find Autonomy and Independence -- Home nursing gives nurses a
chance to be more innovative than any other setting.
- Create a Flexible, Customized Career -- opportunity to choose
your schedule and a career path of growth.All your information will
be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.PandoLogic.
Keywords: School Nurse, Location: Peoria, AZ - 85381
Keywords: MGA Homecare, Peoria , Bilingual Homecare Nurse -Sign On Bonus-, Healthcare , Peoria, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...