Company: Heritage Communities
Posted on: January 26, 2023
ID: ONAZ011620231Department: OnCare - ArizonaCommunity Location:
OnCare AZ - 6775 W. Happy Valley RdCity and State: Peoria, AZHours:
"Caring for those that once cared for us is one of life's greatest
We are looking for a Social Worker to join us at Heritage OnCare
Hospice to support our patients!
- Assesses the psychosocial status of patients and
families/caregivers related to the patient's terminal illness and
environment and communicates findings to the registered nurse and
other members of the interdisciplinary group.
- Carries out social evaluations, including family dynamics,
caregiver abilities, communication patterns, high risks for
suicide, neglect, or abuse and plans intervention based on
- Assesses for, and educates interdisciplinary groups, on any
special needs related to the culture of the patient and
- Maintains clinical records on all patients referred to social
- Educates patients and families on, and assists in, the
preparation of advanced directives.
- Maintains collaborative relationships with organization
personnel to support patient care.
- Participates in the development of the individualized plan of
care, involving the patient and family, and attends regularly
scheduled interdisciplinary group meetings
- Assists physician and other team members in understanding
significant social and emotional factors related to health problems
and death/dying issues.
Our Social Workers Must Have:
- A graduate of a master's program in social work (MSW)
accredited by the Council on Social Work Education
- Minimum of one (1) years' experience in health care, hospice
experience preferred. Understands hospice philosophy, and issues of
- Experience in hospice care preferred.
Come Join Our Team
For more information contact us at
Keywords: Heritage Communities, Peoria , Social Worker, Healthcare , Peoria, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!