Registered Nurse - RN - Day Shift
Company: Banner Rehabilitation Hospital - West
Posted on: January 23, 2023
OverviewBanner Rehabilitation Hospital - West Valley*A joint
venture with Select Medical & Banner Health*Peoria, AZ -
-Registered Nurse (RN)- Day ShiftFull-timeShift Hours: 7:00 AM to
7:30 PMThree 12- Hour shifts w/ rotating weekends -Sign-On Bonus
Offered! -New Competitive Rates!Rates ranging from $34.92/HR to
$47/HR + Shift Differentials for Weekends!(Based on Years of
Experience) - -We want to answer your questions! If you are
interested in learning more about Banner Rehabilitation Hospital,
contact Regional Recruiter Elizabeth Plantz, at
email@example.com, or schedule a time to chat
https://calendly.com/eplantz/15-minute-chat - - -Benefits of
becoming a nurse with us:We strive to provide our employees with a
solid work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have
both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance;
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID).
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Short and Long Term Disability.
- Personal and Family Medical Leave.
- Tuition Assistance up to $5000 a year after your first full
year of employment
- Clinical Ladder programs vary per location
- This position qualifies for our Loan Repayment Assistance
program- full-time employees are eligible after their first 90
days.ResponsibilitiesAs an RN at one of our medical rehabilitation
hospitals you will work with an interdisciplinary team of
clinicians. -You will work closely with other clinicians to include
Therapists Physical, Occupational and Speech Language Pathologists.
-On each shift you will partner with a Nursing Assistant partner
and handle a manageable case load. - -Together we will help our
patients achieve outlined goals and milestones on their individual
patient care plan. -
- Receiving admissions and/or transfers.
- Initial and ongoing systematic patient assessment.
- Timely and accurate documentation using EPIC
- Interpreting assessment/diagnostic data including labs and
- Ensuring medical orders are transcribed and processed
- Promoting continuous quality improvement.
- Instructing and counseling
- Valid State RN License required.
- BLS required at hire. Preferred qualifications -that will make
- BSN or enrollment in BSN program preferred
- Clinical experience preferred.Additional DataAt Select Medicals
Inpatient Rehab Hospitals, we provide advanced treatment and
comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical, emotional
and vocational challenges for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple TraumasWe employ over 50,000 people across the country
and provide quality care to approximately 80,000 patients each and
every day across our four divisions. -Our mission is to provide an
exceptional patient care experience that promotes healing and
recovery in a compassionate environment. Each employee plays a
vital role in doing that by living our cultural behaviors -
celebrating success, owning the future, being patient-centered,
creating change, thinking first and building trust. -We'd love for
you to join the team! -Select Medical is committed to having a
workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal
opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for
employment, and employees are treated during employment without
regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry,
physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected under applicable law.
Keywords: Banner Rehabilitation Hospital - West, Peoria , Registered Nurse - RN - Day Shift, Healthcare , Peoria, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!