LPN / Licensed Practical Nurse / New Grad LPN
Company: Copa Health
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Join the Copa Health Team Today and Receive a $2,000 Retention
Incentive!Ask about new pay rates and opportunities for New Grads
with a $500 sign-on bonus!When you join our team as a full-time
team member, you will receive:
- Limitless growth and career advancement opportunities
- Increased pay, based on annual performance reviews
- Career development offered internally through our
Organizational Development & Learning Department
- Generous PTO program - up to 3 weeks off your first year with
continued accruals each pay period
- 9 paid holidays per year
- Wellness Program - Offering access to an expert Health Coach
and wellness incentives to lower cost
- Tuition reimbursement up to $1,000
- Affordable health care plans: Medical, Vision, and Dental
- H.S.A., H.R.A, F.S.A. (with select medical plans)
- Free Short-Term Disability and Life/AD&D Insurance up to
- 403(b) retirement plans with company match.
- Employee Assistance Program Voluntary benefits: Long-Term
Disability, Pet Insurance, Additional Life/AD&D Insurance, and
much more!This position is located at our West Valley Integrated
Health Clinic in Peoria AZUnder the direct supervision of a
registered nurse, the LPN provides scope- appropriate nursing
services to members primarily assigned to a specific clinic. May
cross-cover other clinics as needed. Services include but are not
limited to: member engagement, data gathering for the purposes of
contributing to an RN assessment, care planning for patients whose
care is predictable, medication administration, phlebotomy, lab
specimen processing and storage, obtaining and recording vital
signs and body measurements, assisting providers with obtaining and
completion of medication prior authorizations, obtaining data from
the state controlled substance prescription medication program
database, member education, and supportive counseling. Has an
assigned caseload and is available as needed to any member assigned
to their clinic. Participates in utilization management and quality
improvement activities as required.MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Completion of an accredited Nursing program with licensure by
the Arizona State Board of Nursing as a Licensed Practical Nurse,
- Minimum experience six (6) - twelve (12) months as a Licensed
Practical Nurse, preferred.
- BHT qualifications: holder of an active unrestricted license as
a Practical Nurse, according to A.R.S. Title 32, Chapter 15, with
at least two (2) years of full-time behavioral health work
- Associates Degree from an accredited Nursing program with
licensure by the Arizona State Board of Nursing as a Licensed
Practical Nurse, and at least one (1) year of full-time behavioral
health work experience (requirement for behavioral health
experience may be waived by the Director of Nursing based on
staffing needs but without compromising member safety).
- Must complete training and demonstrate competence in Integrated
- Must have demonstrated experience in Microsoft Office
- Satisfactory work records as determined by the People 1st
- Successfully completes a pre-employment drug screening.
- Complete all on-boarding paperwork, in a timely manner and be
cleared to attend New Employee Orientation (NEO), as
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Level One Fingerprint
Clearance Card and any other required background checks.
- Ability to meet Copa's driver authorized driving requirements,
set forth by Copa Health's insurance company. Including AZ Driver's
license upon hire, 39-month MVR, proof of insurance and vehicle
registration, if applicable.
- Bi-Lingual, preferred.JOB SUMMARY (Including, but not limited
- Serves as nurse to assigned members. Performs all duties
required of licensed practical nurses in this treatment
- Always cross covers other nurses and medical assistants in
their clinic as needed. May cross cover other clinics as well.
- Documents all activities in the electronic health record
according to policy using approved forms.
- Participates in on-call as directed.
- Practices according to evidence-based practices and Performance
Improvement Protocols and Technical Assistance Documents.
- To ensure compliance & adequate services, additional job duties
may be required to meet the needs of the program and or department,
consistent with Copa Health productivity levelsCopa Health is an
Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, national origin, disability status, protected veteran
status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Pre-Employment Criminal Background and Drug Testing Required.
Keywords: Copa Health, Peoria , LPN / Licensed Practical Nurse / New Grad LPN, Healthcare , Peoria, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!