Posted on: January 20, 2023
We are looking for a top-performer with solid knowledge of
Pre-Operative and PACU/ Recovery Nurse Supervisor. This is a fast
paced environment that is driven to reach the highest quality and
satisfaction outcomes in Arizona.
- Current Arizona Nursing License
- Current CPR, ACLS, and PALS
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Minimum 2 year experience in a hospital setting
- Ability to recognize, evaluate, solve problems and correct
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working
relationships with patients, hospital staff, physicians, vendors
and the public.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Demonstrates accountability, professionalism, openness,
receptive to change, creativity and innovative.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to adapt to change quickly, strong knowledge base
relative to surgery procedures and management of the surgical
- Understands principles of aseptic technique and their
- Ability to care for patients from infancy to geriatrics
- Excellent teaching skills
- Basic knowledge of Performance Improvement ideology Employment
practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or
employee's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy),
national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any
other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable
accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless
doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Keywords: USPI, Peoria , PRE-OP/PACU MANAGER, Executive , Peoria, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!