Veterinary Hospital Manager
Company: WESTBROOK ANIMAL HOSPITAL, LLC.
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Description: *AZPetVet is seeking a Veterinary Hospital Manager
to join our team!*
We are a growing family of animal hospitals with locations
throughout the Greater Phoenix area. In 1984, the first practice
(Arrow Animal Hospital) opened in the Glendale area. Today, that
practice has grown to a family of 22 collaborative hospitals built
upon the principle of outstanding patient care and client
A Veterinary Hospital Manager is responsible for managing the
business activities of a veterinary practice. As the Hospital
Manager you must ensure that all deadlines for tasks and follow up
commitments are met. Hospital Managers will have knowledge of all
the responsibilities of the different positions within the
hospital. This role will have the ability to further the management
of a hospital by having guided authority by the Onsite Partner(s)
and decision-making responsibilities over all business aspects of
the practice. The role oversees employee development and assists in
the hospital's success.
* Closed on Sundays!
* Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA
* Company paid Short-term Disability and Life Insurance
* Paid parental leave
* Paid sick and vacation time
*Supervisory Responsibilities: *
* The position supervises all staff at the hospital.
* General oversight of day-to-day hospital operations.
* Leads by example in adhering to core values and ensuring the
staff provides WOW service to clients.
* May need to fulfill CRS or Tech duties when needed.
* Responsible for being accountable for employee relations and
setting up a positive work culture.
* Ability to communicate with all staff including Onsite Partner(s)
and the business office.
* Collaborate with business office and Partners to find ways which
will contribute to the sustained financial success of the
* Responsible for all aspects of employee's life cycle.
* A general understanding of the hospital's financial goals and
administrative procedures related to financials is required.
* Ability to present a calm demeanor to staff and clients when
Requirements: *Required Skills/Abilities: *
* Prudent collaborator - Positive team culture and positive client
* Team Leader
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Empathy for pets, clients, and staff
* Ethical Conduct
* Problem Solver
*Physical Requirements: *
* Must be able to lift at least 40 pounds.
* Standing for long periods of time, walking, sitting, squatting,
pushing, pulling, using hands and fingers for technical and
* May have extended periods of time viewing computer screens and
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $54,000.00 - $64,500.00 per year%58047475%
Keywords: WESTBROOK ANIMAL HOSPITAL, LLC., Peoria , Veterinary Hospital Manager, Executive , Peoria, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!